Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
KCWK

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by KCWK » Mon, 09 Jul 2018 2:19 pm

nainaii wrote:
sheepsheep wrote:
KCWK wrote:
Did you state your availability "immediate" as well?
Anyway I heard as long as you don't receive a "rejection letter" from sia in 2-3 weeks, it means you are in and it just takes some time for them to arrange for your training :)
Hmm? Funny. I actually replied to your previous post but it wasn’t reflected.

Yup yup! You are right! So long as you never receive any rejection letter within 2-3weeks, more or less you are safe! Hope y’all will get your call soon! ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did my medical checkup on 20th June. Passed the interview on 29th April and stated my availability as of 1 sept. Can I assume that I have passed the medical checkup for now!? :D :D
Hahaha somehow you can. But if you would, wait for 1-2 more weeks to be really safe. And you might get the so called golden call really late cus your availability is in Sept. I heard they usually call you only when they have scheduled the date for your training. So say if you availability is late, your training will be late and your golden call might come late!

xiao.xin_0223

Post by xiao.xin_0223 » Mon, 09 Jul 2018 2:36 pm

U have waited for almost 7 weeks. When is mine??Image
KCWK wrote:
nainaii wrote:
sheepsheep wrote:
Hmm? Funny. I actually replied to your previous post but it wasn’t reflected.

Yup yup! You are right! So long as you never receive any rejection letter within 2-3weeks, more or less you are safe! Hope y’all will get your call soon! ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did my medical checkup on 20th June. Passed the interview on 29th April and stated my availability as of 1 sept. Can I assume that I have passed the medical checkup for now!? :D :D
Hahaha somehow you can. But if you would, wait for 1-2 more weeks to be really safe. And you might get the so called golden call really late cus your availability is in Sept. I heard they usually call you only when they have scheduled the date for your training. So say if you availability is late, your training will be late and your golden call might come late!
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yyxxx

Post by Yyxxx » Mon, 09 Jul 2018 8:03 pm

Hi! Anyone starting their training on 14th Aug?

mouyok

Post by mouyok » Tue, 10 Jul 2018 8:42 am

Any malaysian candidates here? May I ask about the surety & witness can it be our families members? Thank you....

xfactor

Post by xfactor » Tue, 10 Jul 2018 5:25 pm

Hey guys, I am a Malaysian candidate waiting for the golden call. But it is taking really long for them to get back to me and I have resigned from my position. It's been one and a half month. Has anyone experienced this before? Could you give me some advice, please?

xiao.xin_0223

Post by xiao.xin_0223 » Tue, 10 Jul 2018 5:37 pm

When do u went to the m.check up,do u received any letter?
xfactor wrote:Hey guys, I am a Malaysian candidate waiting for the golden call. But it is taking really long for them to get back to me and I have resigned from my position. It's been one and a half month. Has anyone experienced this before? Could you give me some advice, please?

xfactor

Post by xfactor » Tue, 10 Jul 2018 5:43 pm

xiao.xin_0223 wrote:When do u went to the m.check up,do u received any letter?
xfactor wrote:Hey guys, I am a Malaysian candidate waiting for the golden call. But it is taking really long for them to get back to me and I have resigned from my position. It's been one and a half month. Has anyone experienced this before? Could you give me some advice, please?
sorry, which letter did you refer to? :) I have cleared my medical check up.

xiao.xin_0223

Post by xiao.xin_0223 » Tue, 10 Jul 2018 5:44 pm

Any letter or email sent to ur home?
xfactor wrote:

xfactor

Post by xfactor » Tue, 10 Jul 2018 5:46 pm

xiao.xin_0223 wrote:Any letter or email sent to ur home?
xfactor wrote:

No.. there was none.

xiao.xin_0223

Post by xiao.xin_0223 » Tue, 10 Jul 2018 5:50 pm

I'm waiting for call too. When u went for the check up?date
xfactor wrote:
xfactor wrote:
No.. there was none.

xfactor

Post by xfactor » Tue, 10 Jul 2018 5:55 pm

xiao.xin_0223 wrote:I'm waiting for call too. When u went for the check up?date
xfactor wrote:

No.. there was none.
May 16.

Nuashikin

Post by Nuashikin » Wed, 11 Jul 2018 3:27 pm

Hi all, I'm new here.
Anyone care to share, what happens during the interview rounds during walk in in SG?

Chacha92

Post by Chacha92 » Wed, 11 Jul 2018 9:10 pm

Hi everyone! I went for my walk in interview on 6th may and the medical on the 8th may. I did not get any calls or emails or letters after a month so i emailed them and they said that the clinic has been trying to reach me.

So i called Fullerton and realised they’ve gotten my phone number wrong and i was supposed to do a second xray for my scoliosis. I then went immediately the next day on the 23rd june to do my xray and have not gotten any reply since. I have very mild scoliosis in secondary school, it was only 3 degrees. Hope it did not worsen throughout the years!

It’s been the 3rd week now so not sure if my application is successful. :(

Anyone who waited more than 2 weeks and not gotten their golden call/sms? My notice period is 2 months though but i’ve already tendered in my current company :( hoping they can call me soon and start sooner!

Chacha92

Post by Chacha92 » Wed, 11 Jul 2018 9:10 pm

Hi everyone! I went for my walk in interview on 6th may and the medical on the 8th may. I did not get any calls or emails or letters after a month so i emailed them and they said that the clinic has been trying to reach me.

So i called Fullerton and realised they’ve gotten my phone number wrong and i was supposed to do a second xray for my scoliosis. I then went immediately the next day on the 23rd june to do my xray and have not gotten any reply since. I have very mild scoliosis in secondary school, it was only 3 degrees. Hope it did not worsen throughout the years!

It’s been the 3rd week now so not sure if my application is successful. :(

Anyone who waited more than 2 weeks and not gotten their golden call/sms? My notice period is 2 months though but i’ve already tendered in my current company :( hoping they can call me soon and start sooner!

nainaii

Post by nainaii » Thu, 12 Jul 2018 10:05 am

I went for the medical examination on 20th June and I just received email yesterday asking me to provide them necessary documents.