Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
hixxxy

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby hixxxy » Mon, 23 Oct 2017 11:13 pm

little_muffin wrote:
hixxxy wrote:
little_muffin wrote:Anyone who went to the interview at STC got in? I find that they are pretty strict this round:< my friend's group and mine had only 1 selected in the debate round. :-|

Hey yes I managed to...

Congrats!!!! Kinda bummed that I didn't make it thru:/

Thank youuuu!! Aw man sorry to hear that, many of the friends I made there didn't make the cut too :-( I think I was super lucky. All the best to you if you're going for the walk in interview!

cc93

Postby cc93 » Thu, 26 Oct 2017 1:22 pm

Looking for someone who passed the hirevue interview for 18 Nov in KL.
Besides, what's next after passing the interview? Debate session?

willowwillow987

Postby willowwillow987 » Mon, 13 Nov 2017 5:49 am

Hi everyone! I failed the latest online interview but can I go for the walk-in this Saturday? Anyone knows the latest stages too? Thanks!

HeySIA

Postby HeySIA » Wed, 15 Nov 2017 12:16 am

Hi guys, just wanna ask for some opinions here.. I've passed all rounds but failed at medical due to my scoliosis.. I was thinking if chiropractic will really help??

HeySIA

Postby HeySIA » Wed, 15 Nov 2017 12:18 am

Yes you should try for this Saturday's interview for sure!!
willowwillow987 wrote:Hi everyone! I failed the latest online interview but can I go for the walk-in this Saturday? Anyone knows the latest stages too? Thanks!

hixxxy

Postby hixxxy » Wed, 15 Nov 2017 1:24 am

HeySIA wrote:Hi guys, just wanna ask for some opinions here.. I've passed all rounds but failed at medical due to my scoliosis.. I was thinking if chiropractic will really help??

Hey, which interview did you go for?

HeySIA

Postby HeySIA » Wed, 15 Nov 2017 2:52 am

hixxxy wrote:
HeySIA wrote:Hi guys, just wanna ask for some opinions here.. I've passed all rounds but failed at medical due to my scoliosis.. I was thinking if chiropractic will really help??

I went for the Sep's interview :)

hixxxy

Postby hixxxy » Wed, 15 Nov 2017 3:10 am

HeySIA wrote:
hixxxy wrote:

I went for the Sep's interview :)

Ah, I see! Thanks for replying, I did the Oct video interview and I'm still waiting for the results after medical.

chipmunk999

Postby chipmunk999 » Fri, 17 Nov 2017 4:30 am

Hi does anyone know if i can wear a bob wig if the groomer asks me to cut my hair short?

Dreamtofly

Postby Dreamtofly » Fri, 17 Nov 2017 6:34 am

chipmunk999 wrote:Hi does anyone know if i can wear a bob wig if the groomer asks me to cut my hair short?
I would say no. When u r a stedwardess would u wear wig when carrying out flight duty?

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

wonderwoman92

Postby wonderwoman92 » Fri, 17 Nov 2017 10:00 pm

chipmunk999 wrote:Hi does anyone know if i can wear a bob wig if the groomer asks me to cut my hair short?

When does the groomer tell u to cut your hair? I'm afraid they might though during my interview they did not mention anything..

chipmunk999

Postby chipmunk999 » Sat, 18 Nov 2017 12:08 am

wonderwoman92 wrote:

When does the groomer tell u to cut your hair? I'm afraid they might though during my interview they did not mention anything..

Hi, I can't PM you... Do you mind leaving your email address so that I can contact you privately?

wonderwoman92

Postby wonderwoman92 » Sat, 18 Nov 2017 12:11 am

chipmunk999 wrote:
wonderwoman92 wrote:

Hi, I can't PM you... Do you mind leaving your email address so that I can contact you privately?

Hi i PM-ed u

wonderwoman92

Postby wonderwoman92 » Mon, 27 Nov 2017 3:04 pm

Hi, has anyone gotten their training dates?

hopefulgirlgirl

18 Nov Walk in Interview

Postby hopefulgirlgirl » Tue, 28 Nov 2017 12:52 am

hi! Does anyone whats the soonest you will receive the letter lets say if you are rejected? They will send after one month or anytime before that one month phase?