Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Veliveli

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Veliveli » Sun, 02 Sep 2018 1:11 pm

susuchubby wrote:
Veliveli wrote:
susuchubby wrote:
yes 31/8, I think you should give them a call, maybe wrong email address or they left out
Do you mean call the clinic?
call Andrew maybe? the HR Manager in Malaysia Office
No matter You pass or fail the medical round, they’ll let you know right?

Raj89

Post by Raj89 » Sun, 02 Sep 2018 1:24 pm

susuchubby wrote:Congrats to everyone received their email on yesterday!
Heyya Susuchubby, congrats on passing your medical round!

Do you also have to submit documents for the work permit application ?

nainaii

Post by nainaii » Sun, 02 Sep 2018 4:41 pm

Raj89 wrote:
ruben27 wrote:Any malaysian candidates from here submitted documents on 3rd august and still waiting for their calls?
Heyya Ruben, I am Malaysian and I submitted my documents for the work permit application on 11-July.

I am still waiting for the call/email.
Heyheyy Malaysian here as well. I have submitted the docs on 23/7 and stated my availability on 1st Sept since 29 Apr.

KCWK

Post by KCWK » Sun, 02 Sep 2018 5:00 pm

Hey a Malaysian here as well. I’ve passed the interview on 23/6 and submitted the docs on 28/6, submitted again on 12/7 after receiving the email about medical checkup, and followed up with some docs on 15/8.

I stated my availability as immediate, so Malaysians can be patient with your work permit, it is really not that fast, don’t be paranoid at the moment. I’ve been waiting for 2+ months pun, so just keep calm :)

weixian0705
Regular
Regular

Post by weixian0705 » Sun, 02 Sep 2018 9:46 pm

Veliveli wrote:
weixian0705 wrote:
Veliveli wrote:
Hi. Just want to ask, when you went for the interview? Did you request to do the medical at SG? Thanks :)
Hi, I had my interview on 26th of May. Yes, I request to do it in Singapore
That’s fast.. your availability is immediate? I went interview on the one in end of June. And medical on the 9th July. I’m still waiting until now which is almost 2 months.. good luck to you!!

Yes, that's really fast! It takes only 1 week. I am shocked too when I received the email. Or maybe u can try to email them and ask for the status of your medical result?

weixian0705
Regular
Regular

Post by weixian0705 » Sun, 02 Sep 2018 9:47 pm

Veliveli wrote:
weixian0705 wrote:
Veliveli wrote:
Hi. Just want to ask, when you went for the interview? Did you request to do the medical at SG? Thanks :)
That’s fast.. your availability is immediate? I went interview on the one in end of June. And medical on the 9th July. I’m still waiting until now which is almost 2 months.. good luck to you!!

Yes, that's really fast! It takes only 1 week. I am shocked too when I received the email. Or maybe u can try to email them and ask for the status of your medical result?

weixian0705
Regular
Regular

Post by weixian0705 » Sun, 02 Sep 2018 9:48 pm

Veliveli wrote:
weixian0705 wrote:
Veliveli wrote:
And my availability is not immediate, my availability will be on November onwards.

Veliveli

Post by Veliveli » Mon, 03 Sep 2018 10:16 am

susuchubby wrote:
Veliveli wrote:
weixian0705 wrote:
Dear, u mean your medical result?
did you check your junk mail? because majority received email on 31st already including myself, few of the forumer and my friends as well.
Helllo. I want to ask the email you got is from SIA or the clinic? Thank you :)

weixian0705
Regular
Regular

Post by weixian0705 » Mon, 03 Sep 2018 10:49 am

Veliveli wrote:
susuchubby wrote:
Veliveli wrote:
did you check your junk mail? because majority received email on 31st already including myself, few of the forumer and my friends as well.
From SIA.

Veliveli

Post by Veliveli » Mon, 03 Sep 2018 10:58 am

weixian0705 wrote:
Veliveli wrote:
susuchubby wrote:
From SIA.
Just want to get an opinion. Should I wait/email/ask the HR Manager?

ruben27

Post by ruben27 » Mon, 03 Sep 2018 11:04 am

Raj89 wrote:
ruben27 wrote:Any malaysian candidates from here submitted documents on 3rd august and still waiting for their calls?
Heyya Ruben, I am Malaysian and I submitted my documents for the work permit application on 11-July.

Hi Raj, may I know when is your availability was? because I already get know my training date last friday.

nainaii

Post by nainaii » Mon, 03 Sep 2018 11:16 am

ruben27 wrote:
Raj89 wrote:

Hi Raj, may I know when is your availability was? because I already get know my training date last friday.

Hey grats!

When's your training date then?

weixian0705
Regular
Regular

Post by weixian0705 » Mon, 03 Sep 2018 11:47 am

Veliveli wrote:
weixian0705 wrote:
Veliveli wrote:
From SIA.
Just want to get an opinion. Should I wait/email/ask the HR Manager?
U can try to email them.

weixian0705
Regular
Regular

Post by weixian0705 » Mon, 03 Sep 2018 11:49 am

ruben27 wrote:
Raj89 wrote:

Hi, do u need to do second medical check up in Singapore? May I know roughly how many days they will email u informing that ur work pass has approved after u submit the documents for work pass?

ruben27

Post by ruben27 » Mon, 03 Sep 2018 12:20 pm

Hi my training date will be on 28th sept.. i get the email exactly 4 weeks after submit the documents.

For the information, for malaysian we need to do another medical checkup fr the wrk permit. The medical check up we did aftr passed our interview is only for sia. For work permit it is for the ministry of manpower.