Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
jiakel
Regular
Regular

Post by jiakel » Sat, 08 Mar 2008 1:04 am

hi misshoong! i put 3 months' notice too and they actually asked if i can start right after my exams in early may but i said i gotta submit my final year project end of may. so did they give you an exact date that you can start? or do you have to email them to confirm with them? thanks!

misshoong

Post by misshoong » Sat, 08 Mar 2008 1:53 am

jiakel wrote:hi misshoong! i put 3 months' notice too and they actually asked if i can start right after my exams in early may but i said i gotta submit my final year project end of may. so did they give you an exact date that you can start? or do you have to email them to confirm with them? thanks!
Hi jiakel,

i wished i had said smth like that =( bye bye grad trip..

She didn't give a specific date but i asked for the latest and she said she didn't have anything firm.. hmm. But she said want me to start in mid may, i told my exams end last week April

She said will call back one week later to confirm. yeah. How about you? did she ask u or give u anything affirmative?

jiakel
Regular
Regular

Post by jiakel » Sat, 08 Mar 2008 2:01 am

misshoong wrote:Hi jiakel,

i wished i had said smth like that =( bye bye grad trip..

She didn't give a specific date but i asked for the latest and she said she didn't have anything firm.. hmm. But she said want me to start in mid may, i told my exams end last week April

She said will call back one week later to confirm. yeah. How about you? did she ask u or give u anything affirmative?
haha she just told me to email her the date i can start but she didnt say anything about calling back to confirm.. so im gonna give it some time, if she didnt call back im gonna call her. haha too anxious already. i just emailed her 1 jun so i hope she calls soon.. 'cos you can never be too sure with emails

misshoong

Post by misshoong » Sat, 08 Mar 2008 2:35 am

jiakel wrote:
misshoong wrote:Hi jiakel,

haha she just told me to email her the date i can start but she didnt say anything about calling back to confirm.. so im gonna give it some time, if she didnt call back im gonna call her. haha too anxious already. i just emailed her 1 jun so i hope she calls soon.. 'cos you can never be too sure with emails
Haha, well, good luck to us, hope we can get the latest date possible, we might be batchmates? =)

xxxFenxxx

Post by xxxFenxxx » Sat, 08 Mar 2008 9:39 am

hi misshoong, wanted to reply to your posts earlier but i simply forgot my username and password. Took me very long to figure it out. Haha, anyway i told SIA that i can start in mid may coz my exams finish on the 3rd May. Its highly possible that we can be batchmates :D
Where are u studying at now? pm me your msn?

intoxicating

Post by intoxicating » Sat, 08 Mar 2008 12:13 pm

hi higgledy,
i cant pm u.. restricted due to not enough post. :cry: will hafta post more first..
my braces hafta wait till next yr :D and i will graduate from my diploma in 31 dec 09, dunno if i can go apply first and den complete my diploma during the training..
i cant wait for my braces to be done.. always envy those who have beautiful smile. all the questions by sia interviewer seem tough.. i tink i will stumble :( by the way, does braces help to slim down n lose weight?

cheers

intoxicating

Post by intoxicating » Sat, 08 Mar 2008 12:23 pm

hi elyn3ve,
unfortunately, my fren did not manage to get in.. she did not manage to pass the kebaya fitting round..however she will continue try again untill she manage to get in sia.

cheers

jiakel
Regular
Regular

Post by jiakel » Sat, 08 Mar 2008 12:34 pm

anyone also needing to email them to confirm the date they can start? would they call us back to tell us they've gotten the email? :shock: anxious!

Jessilicious

Post by Jessilicious » Sat, 08 Mar 2008 3:03 pm

Hi ppl,im a newbie here...and i am interest in cabin crew too.i wish to search some help here.....coming up nxt saturday will have a walk-in interview.i hope to know normally what kind of question will the interviewer ask?or tell me more about your past interview?pls pls pls...desperate need help here.. :???:

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Sat, 08 Mar 2008 4:46 pm

All the questions were posted here in the forum before, you will just have to go through the pages to locate them, Gd luck for your interview :wink:

jellybean08

Post by jellybean08 » Sat, 08 Mar 2008 5:56 pm

hmm.. tot 16th march is on sundae ? anw , regardin the water confidence test , issit still around? are we allowed to wear a life vest durin the test ? me not a veri gd swimmer :(

paperclip

Post by paperclip » Sat, 08 Mar 2008 7:28 pm

jellybean08 wrote:hmm.. tot 16th march is on sundae ? anw , regardin the water confidence test , issit still around? are we allowed to wear a life vest durin the test ? me not a veri gd swimmer :(
the walk in IS on sunday. has been for a while now. they use to hold the walk in over 2 days, but it probably strained their manpower.

anyway, wct is no longer practised as part of the interview process.
do or do not. there is no try.

WING

Post by WING » Sat, 08 Mar 2008 9:32 pm

[quote="Jessilicious"]Hi ppl,im a newbie here...and i am interest in cabin crew too.i wish to search some help here.....coming up nxt saturday will have a walk-in interview.i hope to know normally what kind of question will the interviewer ask?or tell me more about your past interview?pls pls pls...desperate need help here.. :???:[/quote]

this is a really irritating qns! How do you think this thread come up to [b]1053[/b] pages????? You mean what others have input so far are all rubbish and bullshit? There are more than enough qns and ans here for you to check out! You don't have to read all but starting from pg 1000 is good enough! Pls make full use of this thread. Its meant for more and more good advices and not repeated qns and ans! You may think that you are new here, but im sure you have gone thru some of the posts already. What is the difference in you asking the qns and others asking the same qns before???

mRg

Post by mRg » Sat, 08 Mar 2008 9:51 pm

hi im new here. do i stand a chance if i wear contact lens? issit possible for a person who havin an eye power of 800-900 to b a steward/stewardess? :-|

Jessilicious

Post by Jessilicious » Sat, 08 Mar 2008 10:00 pm

okay..thanx alots... :D