Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
sharonish

Post by sharonish » Thu, 09 Jan 2014 10:50 am

Hi people anybody declared childhood asthma and anemia and have gotten through ? Appreciate your reply :)

29lam

Post by 29lam » Thu, 09 Jan 2014 10:54 am

yoyobin wrote:Hey guys! Just to ask if anyone went for the second xray or urine test? I'm not called up for any additional test, so does that mean that it's ok? I'm not very sure so I would not want to conclude anything yet.

And anyone declared their hospitalisation for fever ( or minor stuff) and got through??

Thanks if anyone can help!! :):)
hi yoyobin,

I declared hospitalization for gastric and had to submit discharge summary and medical report.
Not to worry about minor hospitalization. They just want to make that there were no pending medical follow up on your case.

Good luck!

yoyobin
Regular
Regular

Post by yoyobin » Thu, 09 Jan 2014 7:25 pm

@sharonish I heard that childhood asthma is fine (people do get thru) but I'm not very sure about anemia... R u required to submit medical reports? How long have it been?
@29iam thanks!!! :):)

sharonish

Post by sharonish » Thu, 09 Jan 2014 9:47 pm

Hi! @yoyobin! Thank you for your reply (: I went back on sec day to submit health booklet due to childhood asthma on thay day was asked to do second xray for scoliosis now they called me down for blood test due to anemia long time ago. I really hope we can all clear this. ):

yoyobin
Regular
Regular

Post by yoyobin » Thu, 09 Jan 2014 10:52 pm

Yup!!! I hope we'll all make it thru! I can't help worrying too! Let's update here if we receive any news k??

MeganL
Regular
Regular

Post by MeganL » Fri, 10 Jan 2014 12:08 am

Hi! Can anyone confirm if Singaporean PR(Malaysians) are still welcomed for the walk-in interviews in Singapore? It is listed "Singapore citizen" under the requirements but on the form it is "Singaporean/ Malaysian Cabin Crew. (Residing in Singapore)".

A little confused here. Would appreciate if anyone can help me out. Thanks! :)

sharonish

Post by sharonish » Fri, 10 Jan 2014 9:20 am

For sure @yoyobin! Update again meanwhile best luck (:

Storm2014

Post by Storm2014 » Fri, 10 Jan 2014 9:24 am

MeganL wrote:Hi! Can anyone confirm if Singaporean PR(Malaysians) are still welcomed for the walk-in interviews in Singapore? It is listed "Singapore citizen" under the requirements but on the form it is "Singaporean/ Malaysian Cabin Crew. (Residing in Singapore)".

A little confused here. Would appreciate if anyone can help me out. Thanks! :)
Hi Megan! If you check the "Recruitment in Malaysia" tab, you can see that the interview was held in Singapore.

Is there anyone who would like to share their interview experience last weekend?

ruthrinlim

Post by ruthrinlim » Fri, 10 Jan 2014 10:03 am

yoyobin wrote:Yup!!! I hope we'll all make it thru! I can't help worrying too! Let's update here if we receive any news k??
Congrats yoyobin!! :D :D

yoyobin
Regular
Regular

Post by yoyobin » Fri, 10 Jan 2014 12:59 pm

@ruthrinlim I haven't got any news yet! Hope it's gd. Congrats to you and those of you who got the calls from the previous interview!

Update: Guys, just an update, they called me today to ask about my outstanding document which is my degree cert. I can only get it, by next month.

So just to ask, let's say if it's successful, they will only tell you the confirmation after all documents are submitted??
Thanks if anyone can clarify!

ruthrinlim

Post by ruthrinlim » Fri, 10 Jan 2014 4:52 pm

yoyobin wrote:@ruthrinlim I haven't got any news yet! Hope it's gd. Congrats to you and those of you who got the calls from the previous interview!

Update: Guys, just an update, they called me today to ask about my outstanding document which is my degree cert. I can only get it, by next month.

So just to ask, let's say if it's successful, they will only tell you the confirmation after all documents are submitted??
Thanks if anyone can clarify!
You are most likely successful that's why they ask you to submit outstanding documents. So happy for you yoyobin!! They will probably tell you when your training date is when you go to STC and hand in the documents :lol:

yoyobin
Regular
Regular

Post by yoyobin » Fri, 10 Jan 2014 5:26 pm

Hi Ruthrinlim! Thanks for replying! I really hope what you say would be true. The lady just asked when will my cert be ready, and I say next month. Nothing else was mentioned. Guess I should be left hanging for a while. Once again, hope u'll have fun training! :)

29lam

Post by 29lam » Fri, 10 Jan 2014 11:36 pm

yoyobin, congrats! i was pending for doc too, when you go down and submit doc - I suppose meet M. she will ask you to pick your starting date. ;)

yoyobin
Regular
Regular

Post by yoyobin » Sat, 11 Jan 2014 1:13 am

@29lam Thanks and congrats too! The other time how long was ur document pending? I told M that I will only be receiving my cert in feb (1 month later). So was wondering if I will be informed my medical results meanwhile? Haha, cannt wait to have a proper confirmation.

MeganL
Regular
Regular

Post by MeganL » Sat, 11 Jan 2014 12:31 pm

Storm2014 wrote:
Hi Megan! If you check the "Recruitment in Malaysia" tab, you can see that the interview was held in Singapore.

Is there anyone who would like to share their interview experience last weekend?
Thanks Storm! I was confused because it was held in Singapore, which usually they dont. Will keep a lookout for the next one then :p