Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
lagoon80

Post by lagoon80 » Wed, 18 Jun 2008 7:56 pm

i had yet to reach enough posts to pm, but would still like to meet up.

:D

lagoon80

Post by lagoon80 » Wed, 18 Jun 2008 7:57 pm

by the way, i'm sherman......

:)

thesean76

Post by thesean76 » Wed, 18 Jun 2008 8:44 pm

from what i heard in STC, at the end of this month the batch no. is 1012. but it cant be possibly true because right now, the latest batch is only no 978

blackpolitics

erhh

Post by blackpolitics » Wed, 18 Jun 2008 10:09 pm

thesean76 wrote:from what i heard in STC, at the end of this month the batch no. is 1012. but it cant be possibly true because right now, the latest batch is only no 978
impossible for 1012 i guess. my training starts 23rd. my batch is 980. yupps. so any here? awaiting?

catcrazy
Regular
Regular

Post by catcrazy » Thu, 19 Jun 2008 7:41 am

careena and soursalad. have u guys received ur calls yet? my friends received her rejection letter last fri=(

Tres Bien Merci

Post by Tres Bien Merci » Thu, 19 Jun 2008 9:09 am

Hi Soursalad,

I am not in the training but a lot of my friend is already with SIA. Some of them are leading steward and stewardess.

Your incident happen to some of my friends and lucky they called them and while later they received teh reply.

But i agree with you. It would be better for you to wait a while more.

I believe as long as you pass your medical, it should not be a problem for you to join them.

Dont worry ok. :D Everything should be ok. :D

Careena

Post by Careena » Thu, 19 Jun 2008 9:39 am

catcrazy wrote:careena and soursalad. have u guys received ur calls yet? my friends received her rejection letter last fri=(
Yes i have received on yesterday..but i need to go for another medical checkup for work permit application:? ..because my S pass has been rejected...so they can only apply work permit for me :(...and mary still cannot confirm the training date until my medical is cleared...
Reality is wrong!Dreams are for real!

catcrazy
Regular
Regular

Post by catcrazy » Thu, 19 Jun 2008 10:01 am

Careena wrote:
catcrazy wrote:careena and soursalad. have u guys received ur calls yet? my friends received her rejection letter last fri=(
Yes i have received on yesterday..but i need to go for another medical checkup for work permit application:? ..because my S pass has been rejected...so they can only apply work permit for me :(...and mary still cannot confirm the training date until my medical is cleared...
u got ur call already? but at least ure in already. hopefully u get ur work permit=)

Careena

Post by Careena » Thu, 19 Jun 2008 10:22 am

u got ur call already? but at least ure in already. hopefully u get ur work permit=)[/quote]

Don't worry..you too will receive your call very soon..:)

btw, is there any reason stated in the rejection letter?
Reality is wrong!Dreams are for real!

Sofia888

Post by Sofia888 » Thu, 19 Jun 2008 11:16 am

Careena wrote:
hi careena, i've read your post and you said you've got to get a work permit? so you are not SPR/ PR then, glad to hear sia is also recruiting foreigners or are you malaysian? bec. then i was hesitating to go with my friend for the interview as i am a foreigner also. maybe after a year of being a CC in other airline and they did applied me for s pass also, next year i'll try SIA. hopefully i pass. thanks! oh don't worry bout the work pass, sure you'll get it. goodluck to you. :wink:
"Never Let Anything Get In the Way Of Your Destiny.."- View From the Top

princessjm

Post by princessjm » Thu, 19 Jun 2008 12:10 pm

hi girls. seems like everyone is excited for this sunday. good luck to all of us! =) anyway, just want to ask, any ideas on how to answer this question in case they ask? (there's nothing like being prepared, you know. =) haha.

What would you do if a passenger demanded a seat near the window? (The seat is full)

Thanks for all your tips here in the forum. Remember, be prepared on sunday and practice helps a lot. =)

valeberry
Regular
Regular

Post by valeberry » Thu, 19 Jun 2008 2:07 pm

princessjm wrote:hi girls. seems like everyone is excited for this sunday. good luck to all of us! =) anyway, just want to ask, any ideas on how to answer this question in case they ask? (there's nothing like being prepared, you know. =) haha.

What would you do if a passenger demanded a seat near the window? (The seat is full)

Thanks for all your tips here in the forum. Remember, be prepared on sunday and practice helps a lot. =)
What will your answer be?

Try to accomodate him/her? Or explain to her that he/she cant change seat as the airplane is full??

catcrazy
Regular
Regular

Post by catcrazy » Thu, 19 Jun 2008 6:04 pm

Careena wrote: Don't worry..you too will receive your call very soon..:)

btw, is there any reason stated in the rejection letter?
no.. but she had to go for extra x ray and her back was obvious curved.

catcrazy
Regular
Regular

Post by catcrazy » Thu, 19 Jun 2008 6:06 pm

princessjm wrote:hi girls. seems like everyone is excited for this sunday. good luck to all of us! =) anyway, just want to ask, any ideas on how to answer this question in case they ask? (there's nothing like being prepared, you know. =) haha.

basic questions are stuff like why u want to be CC and all

for that qn, it is unlikely coz the seating is done when u check in. but i think if i really i wld answer that i wld see if there are any window seats in the plane that are empty. if there arent, i wld apologise, saying there are none available, and ask if i can do anything else to make it comfortable for him.

princessjm

Post by princessjm » Thu, 19 Jun 2008 6:28 pm

catcrazy wrote:

basic questions are stuff like why u want to be CC and all

for that qn, it is unlikely coz the seating is done when u check in. but i think if i really i wld answer that i wld see if there are any window seats in the plane that are empty. if there arent, i wld apologise, saying there are none available, and ask if i can do anything else to make it comfortable for him.
wow. thanks. =)