Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
panelement

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by panelement » Wed, 02 Aug 2017 9:55 am

Hi everyone,

Just want to ask if anybody know if mild flat foot will get rejected by SIA? I went for check up 2 weeks back and I know i have to wait minimum one month but the suspension is slowlyyy killinggg me :<

bakeordie

Post by bakeordie » Wed, 02 Aug 2017 3:48 pm

panelement wrote:Hi everyone,

Just want to ask if anybody know if mild flat foot will get rejected by SIA? I went for check up 2 weeks back and I know i have to wait minimum one month but the suspension is slowlyyy killinggg me :<
Doctors found mild flat feet on me but I'm in training!

panelement

Post by panelement » Wed, 02 Aug 2017 4:07 pm

bakeordie wrote:

Doctors found mild flat feet on me but I'm in training!
Omg thank you for giving me hope!!!!
Now I can wait with a little more ease hahaha.
I did my interview in Thailand (I'm Thai) but grew up in Singapore. was told that Thai side wait is even longer than SG.

Hehe anyway hope your training is going well! :D

freeofjeff

Post by freeofjeff » Thu, 03 Aug 2017 9:38 pm

after medical check, have to wait 1 month ++ for their call? :O

panelement

Post by panelement » Fri, 04 Aug 2017 10:14 am

freeofjeff wrote:

after medical check, have to wait 1 month ++ for their call? :O
That's what I heard, i could be wrong thoughhh. But from what I know thailand side can take up to 3 months ](*,)

Oxkmrn

Post by Oxkmrn » Mon, 07 Aug 2017 1:02 pm

Hi guys I've received invitation for round 2 this coming Saturday. But I can't make it because I'm overseas! Will have to ask them to reschedule :(

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Tue, 05 Sep 2017 2:10 am

Planning needed.

Oxkmrn

Post by Oxkmrn » Tue, 05 Sep 2017 11:21 am

What do you mean by planning needed? :)

XYC

Re: SIA CABIN CREW

Post by XYC » Tue, 05 Sep 2017 11:55 am

Anyone went for the July 2017 interview and cleared the medical but have/have not receive any news regarding to the training dates?

Oxkmrn

Post by Oxkmrn » Wed, 06 Sep 2017 10:47 am

Hi all I got an invitation for final interview (did online interview) but I couldn't attend. They said to reply to an email address if you can't make it so I did, since I was overseas. The next mass interview is this week and they still haven't sent any information regarding the new date... wondering if I should just go for the mass interview :/

Beyondboundaries

Post by Beyondboundaries » Fri, 15 Sep 2017 10:08 am

Hi, did anyone receive any reply yet? For those who went for August online interview and medical.

so anxious here.

anxiousgirl

Post by anxiousgirl » Wed, 27 Sep 2017 11:51 am

Hello, anyone went for the interview on 9th Sep 2017? Our medical check up was on 11/12/13 sep. Wondering if anyone has received the golden call yet :)

anxiousgirl

Post by anxiousgirl » Wed, 27 Sep 2017 11:53 am

Beyondboundaries wrote:Hi, did anyone receive any reply yet? For those who went for August online interview and medical.

so anxious here.
Hey there! So how long did you wait for your call from them? I'm from the September batch, and now it's my turn to wait haha

bakeordie

Post by bakeordie » Wed, 27 Sep 2017 6:01 pm

anxiousgirl wrote:Hello, anyone went for the interview on 9th Sep 2017? Our medical check up was on 11/12/13 sep. Wondering if anyone has received the golden call yet :)
You'll probably only get the call after a month. And if you haven't been Called back by the medical people for some kind of follow up, you're probably fine, so just chill out and wait. I've heard that they cut down on batches these few months

anxiousgirl

Post by anxiousgirl » Wed, 27 Sep 2017 7:23 pm

bakeordie wrote:
anxiousgirl wrote:Hello, anyone went for the interview on 9th Sep 2017? Our medical check up was on 11/12/13 sep. Wondering if anyone has received the golden call yet :)
You'll probably only get the call after a month. And if you haven't been Called back by the medical people for some kind of follow up, you're probably fine, so just chill out and wait. I've heard that they cut down on batches these few months
Hey, thanks for you input! Yeah that's what I heard too :(