Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Fated

Post by Fated » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 2:31 pm

if you r good looking and rich, you can easily get a woman.... any kinds. of u may even hv dozen of air stewardesses girlfrens. y bother to come into this forum and make urself sound so cheap.... hahaha... i guess u r just the opposite and dun hv any integrity too. i really feel sad for you!

even bigger $$$$

back off poser

Post by even bigger $$$$ » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 2:42 pm

Big $$$ wrote:The subject says it all. Or I can buy you nice things instead. I am a well paid and well travelled businessman (single, 31, good looking) who has always wanted to indulge this fantasy. I don't have time to chase them in bars, so this is the next best possible option.

You must wear your SQ uniform and have a SQ IC to verify that you really are a SQ stewardess. No questions asked and no BS. You can reply with questions.
another loser who tries too hard!!

guest99

Re: I will pay BIG $$$ to sleep with a REAL SQ Stewardess

Post by guest99 » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 2:53 pm

Big $$$ wrote:The subject says it all. Or I can buy you nice things instead. I am a well paid and well travelled businessman (single, 31, good looking) who has always wanted to indulge this fantasy. I don't have time to chase them in bars, so this is the next best possible option.

You must wear your SQ uniform and have a SQ IC to verify that you really are a SQ stewardess. No questions asked and no BS. You can reply with questions.
Get lost u third world monkey, go F*** ur short self!! U're full of s*** and hot air only.. dun hide behind pc n tok dirty u bogus-freak!!

Post by Guest » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 2:57 pm

guest99 wrote:

Get lost u third world monkey, go F*** ur short self!! U're full of s*** and hot air only.. dun hide behind pc n tok dirty u bogus-freak!!
i think theres no point in argueing. this sadistic guy would get flattered by the overwhelming rebukes. he just needs attention in the virtual world. girls be wise and ignore his msg.

guest 5

Bet u get all the $$ accumulated from ur bowels

Post by guest 5 » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 2:58 pm

the topic say it all.

nicelady

Post by nicelady » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 3:01 pm

Anonymous wrote:
guest99 wrote:

i think theres no point in argueing. this sadistic guy would get flattered by the overwhelming rebukes. he just needs attention in the virtual world.
girls be wise and ignore his msg.
Yea man, he post once again, i can try locate him via IP add.. my bf's an IT expert..

Reality Bites

Post by Reality Bites » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 4:22 pm

Oooooh! An IT Expert, I'm sure Big $$$ is scared shitless now that your BF is on the case.

Keen

Post by Keen » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 4:26 pm

Ladies, any NEWS from SILKAIR yet???

aiya

Post by aiya » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 4:39 pm

Reality Bites wrote:Oooooh! An IT Expert, I'm sure Big $$$ is scared shitless now that your BF is on the case.
why dun u n BIG$$$ go shag somewhere?? im sure his d*** will fit ur a****** nicely..

grrl

Post by grrl » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 4:58 pm

Keen wrote:Ladies, any NEWS from SILKAIR yet???
Nope! 10 days already..woww..such a loooonnnnnnngggggg wait.. :?

Fated

Post by Fated » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 5:05 pm

Tinkerbelle and Doubtful!

I just got email from SIA!!!! I'm invited for the interview on Sunday!

so HAPPY! but den start to worry.... better get some mentally prepared. Hope not as nervous as my attempt which is a year ago.

Who hvnt get the reply? Dint know they sent out the invitation so late. Pray hard everyday like me. At least now I know my prayer is being heard!

Hopeless

Post by Hopeless » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 5:11 pm

Fated wrote:Tinkerbelle and Doubtful!

I just got email from SIA!!!! I'm invited for the interview on Sunday!

so HAPPY! but den start to worry.... better get some mentally prepared. Hope not as nervous as my attempt which is a year ago.

Who hvnt get the reply? Dint know they sent out the invitation so late. Pray hard everyday like me. At least now I know my prayer is being heard!
Hey what time did they send u the email??
ur interview is for the guys rite?

cheesecake

Post by cheesecake » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 5:17 pm

grrl wrote:
Keen wrote:Ladies, any NEWS from SILKAIR yet???
Nope! 10 days already..woww..such a loooonnnnnnngggggg wait.. :?
Yeah... No news over my side too... Well well it has been a super long wait. heard they say its about 1-2weeks rite? Wondering will it stretch till next week... If so will be super super long... Hope for the letter to come soon...

Fated

Post by Fated » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 5:38 pm

Is for flight stewardess... stated in the email... pls lah... i sent in my full length photo, obviously i am a gal.... they wont be so blur until asked me to go for flight steward?

but am quite surprised and almost give up hope... it is like thur liao and shld not be receiving any invitation. telling myself to try next round... den my yahoo messenger showed i got mail. it is from CABIN CREW RECUITMENt, i was overjoyed! i received the mail at abt 5pm!

I just gg to do my best... of cos wish to go in cos is my childhood dream but if not, well will keep trying if i still wan to pursue my dream or till i find someone who can tie me down... heee....

Post by Guest » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 5:40 pm

Sunday interview is usually for the guys the same goes for the last recruitment but it seems this time round they have arranged for some girls to be squeezed into the sunday slots anyway it doesnt matter as long as got a chance to be invited for the interview :lol: