Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
wawaa
Regular
Regular

Post by wawaa » Thu, 12 Jul 2007 2:16 pm

CelT wrote:they want yr hair to be up to check yr neck....so as long as they can see yr neck....it should be fine :)

its always good to be neat!

Yup I agree, they will just ask u to clip or tie ur hair up as long as they can see ur neck area. When I went for the intv, I didnt even tie my hair...so no worries if u haf problem wit ur hair.

vic_kie

Post by vic_kie » Thu, 12 Jul 2007 2:39 pm

wawaa wrote:
CelT wrote:they want yr hair to be up to check yr neck....so as long as they can see yr neck....it should be fine :)

Yup I agree, they will just ask u to clip or tie ur hair up as long as they can see ur neck area. When I went for the intv, I didnt even tie my hair...so no worries if u haf problem wit ur hair.
:D Thanks wawaa! are you in SIA already?

dOvee
Regular
Regular

Post by dOvee » Thu, 12 Jul 2007 3:15 pm

vic_kie wrote:
wawaa wrote:

:D Thanks wawaa! are you in SIA already?
*answer on their be half* yea they got in alrdy~!!! *envy*

i wanna fly.

DeeeNah
Chatter
Chatter

Post by DeeeNah » Thu, 12 Jul 2007 3:26 pm

Don't worry! All your time will come! 3 more days to go!!! :):)

VeniE
Chatter
Chatter

Post by VeniE » Thu, 12 Jul 2007 3:29 pm

DeeeNah wrote:Don't worry! All your time will come! 3 more days to go!!! :):)
God!!! 3 more days... Hope things will go on smoothly...

though there's still 3 more days, I'm starting to have butterflies in my stomach... whahaha...
Soaring above all

DeeeNah
Chatter
Chatter

Post by DeeeNah » Thu, 12 Jul 2007 3:32 pm

Haha, reminds me when I was waiting for my management interview! Every thought of it just made my stomach churned.

VeniE
Chatter
Chatter

Post by VeniE » Thu, 12 Jul 2007 3:34 pm

whahaha... i feel like going to the toilet now... lolx...

better be nervous now and not on that day panic here and there...
Soaring above all

wawaa
Regular
Regular

Post by wawaa » Thu, 12 Jul 2007 7:34 pm

DeeeNah wrote:Haha, reminds me when I was waiting for my management interview! Every thought of it just made my stomach churned.
yah the management intv was nerve wrecking n every single second to the day was so tense.

waggiee

Post by waggiee » Thu, 12 Jul 2007 7:44 pm

CelT wrote:Sorry! forgot to attach the link :lol:

Here you go...

http://www.uniformfreak.com/index2a.html
i can't go into the webby..internal server error. :-|

waggiee

Post by waggiee » Thu, 12 Jul 2007 7:47 pm

wawaa wrote:
DeeeNah wrote:Haha, reminds me when I was waiting for my management interview! Every thought of it just made my stomach churned.
yah the management intv was nerve wrecking n every single second to the day was so tense.
does anyone know ard when is the nx interview aft 17 july? cos i will b grad nx apr and feb gonna start my holi..got to plan well as not to missed the opportunity..oh ya, am i allow to join during the my sch holiday before i grad? cos i am not officially grad yet..

calvink
Chatter
Chatter

Hi

Post by calvink » Thu, 12 Jul 2007 8:33 pm

Heard that after SQ recruitment in sg, there would be another coming up in KL tentatively schedule in september....Qatar is coming end of this month in sg...

autumn-reverie
Regular
Regular

Post by autumn-reverie » Thu, 12 Jul 2007 8:49 pm

Just want to wish the best of luck to everyone going for Sat's interview! :D
Remember to give your sweetest smile and let your personality and confidence shine through!

Don't worry too much about bad skin or scars. I can assure you i don't have good skin at all (i have pimples, chicken pox scars, blackheads & everything else bad lol) but the kind people at SIA let me through.

Good luck once again! :kiss:

wawaa
Regular
Regular

Post by wawaa » Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:15 pm

waggiee wrote:
wawaa wrote:
does anyone know ard when is the nx interview aft 17 july? cos i will b grad nx apr and feb gonna start my holi..got to plan well as not to missed the opportunity..oh ya, am i allow to join during the my sch holiday before i grad? cos i am not officially grad yet..
Hi waggiee,

u gotta graduate first but meanwhile while waiting for ur cert u may wana try coz one of the girl in my grp who had graduated n waiting for her scroll, she got in they put her under KIV until her cert is produced.

Eveningstar
Regular
Regular

Post by Eveningstar » Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:32 pm

Yeap... i have pimples, pimple scars, large pores, heavy eye bags and they let me thru too! just try, u'll never know. =D
good luck to those who are going this weekend! keep smiling!
autumn-reverie wrote:Just want to wish the best of luck to everyone going for Sat's interview! :D
Remember to give your sweetest smile and let your personality and confidence shine through!

Don't worry too much about bad skin or scars. I can assure you i don't have good skin at all (i have pimples, chicken pox scars, blackheads & everything else bad lol) but the kind people at SIA let me through.

Good luck once again! :kiss:

foreverchicken

:)

Post by foreverchicken » Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:46 pm

i really want to say a very very big THANK YOU to everyone especially veryscary, theknees and RaMz for posting/replying so much of useful tips and information which could help alot for the interview.

now i feel more confident to go for the challenge despite having bad hair, ugly skin, awful look and lousy language because i believe everyone is eligible!

GOOD LUCK GUYS & GIRLS!