Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Togo

Re: Jan Interview

Post by Togo » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 1:48 pm

xanngac wrote:
aletheatan wrote:yupz yupz....dun give up peeps! Let's try again for Jan....when when when...

Dear Togo...btw..how old r u? Mid 20s?? Coz I am quite concern about the age thingy also.......will pm u once i reach 5 posts

thank u! :wink:

Hey Togo,

How old are you? Why only try for 1 more year? I'm quite concern with the age issue too (turning 26 in coming Jan :-$ ), nonetheless, still going to try for it till they tell me I'm too old haha.

Aletheatan what about you?
FYI... Im 28 already..but that is my first attempt! so perhaps will give it another go...so u have at least 2 years to catch up my age!!!: :D

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 1:57 pm

Togo wrote:
xanngac wrote:
aletheatan wrote:yupz yupz....dun give up peeps! Let's try again for Jan....when when when...

Dear Togo...btw..how old r u? Mid 20s?? Coz I am quite concern about the age thingy also.......will pm u once i reach 5 posts

Hey Togo,

How old are you? Why only try for 1 more year? I'm quite concern with the age issue too (turning 26 in coming Jan :-$ ), nonetheless, still going to try for it till they tell me I'm too old haha.

FYI... Im 28 already..but that is my first attempt! so perhaps will give it another go...so u have at least 2 years to catch up my age!!!: :D

Hahaha Togo, how about we all pass the next attempt so that I don't have to catch up. :p

Salvana we're of the same age except my birthday in Jan more lugi. Don't feel discourage, there are people who made it when they are 26,27,28 etc.

I think sometimes they take people of our age because we've working experience and that we know how to present ourselves better. So focus on your strengths and put in your best effort. :)
And so my journey begins... :)

Togo

Post by Togo » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 2:11 pm

xanngac wrote:
Togo wrote:
xanngac wrote:
Hey Togo,

Hahaha Togo, how about we all pass the next attempt so that I don't have to catch up. :p

Salvana we're of the same age except my birthday in Jan more lugi. Don't feel discourage, there are people who made it when they are 26,27,28 etc.

I think sometimes they take people of our age because we've working experience and that we know how to present ourselves better. So focus on your strengths and put in your best effort. :)
Thats the spirit!!!haha...try till the day we lie in our coffins!!!kekeke
Lets all juz look forward...take wat we gain and advance! :wink:
The typical old man syndrome...kekeke

hellokittylove
Regular
Regular

Post by hellokittylove » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 2:32 pm

hi all,

who ppl are going tomorrow?

1. hellokittylove
Last edited by hellokittylove on Thu, 13 Dec 2007 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aletheatan

hee hee

Post by aletheatan » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 2:40 pm

yupz...pple I am same age as u ...togo........hahaha...small world......lets hope they will put that aside....

good luck to us....for the coming one :wink:

btw..togo...u r a guy rite?

Togo

Re: hee hee

Post by Togo » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 2:42 pm

aletheatan wrote:yupz...pple I am same age as u ...togo........hahaha...small world......lets hope they will put that aside....

good luck to us....for the coming one :wink:

btw..togo...u r a guy rite?
absolutely!!!

poppinchampagne

Post by poppinchampagne » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 2:43 pm

O2 Zinc wrote:
poppinchampagne wrote:
O2 Zinc wrote: i tried to ring them back by 6782xxxx which the missed call no. but couldnt get through at all. in that case do u mind to pass me the no. ? :lol:
Cant seem to pm you though...
maybe i am not up to that for you to pm me..btw i received the reply already, she told me the next mgmt round might be on the 26 Dec..long long way to go..

woah...after christmas. somehow wished i was in ur place, can start later.. hehehe...oh wells..
gd luck!

ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Post by ben-yng » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 2:52 pm

xanngac wrote:Absolutely! If you can get to mgmt round, it shows that you have what it takes to be a cabin crew. :) Still have pple like ben-ying and I, still trying haha, so you're not alone. :wave:
haha..my name being mentioned again..but this time pretty upset..havent forgotten the upset/..

yes xanngac..now is not the 1sr rnd or 2nd rnd of imterview..is mngt rnd & medical checkup..they are now have "what it takes", other than encourage them, and wish them..nothing much we can do or share le (i mean for my case, coz m first timee and kicked out during 1st rnd :oops: :oops: )..

still the word : dont give up..

O2 Zinc

Post by O2 Zinc » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 3:07 pm

woah...after christmas. somehow wished i was in ur place, can start later.. hehehe...oh wells..
gd luck![/quote]

i dont feel happy at all, coz i have to worry from now till then..think i will get a heart attack soon and i so much regret that i din pick up the call :x ..btw when is your turn?

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 3:12 pm

ben-yng wrote:
xanngac wrote:Absolutely! If you can get to mgmt round, it shows that you have what it takes to be a cabin crew. :) Still have pple like ben-ying and I, still trying haha, so you're not alone. :wave:
haha..my name being mentioned again..but this time pretty upset..havent forgotten the upset/..

yes xanngac..now is not the 1sr rnd or 2nd rnd of imterview..is mngt rnd & medical checkup..they are now have "what it takes", other than encourage them, and wish them..nothing much we can do or share le (i mean for my case, coz m first timee and kicked out during 1st rnd :oops: :oops: )..

still the word : dont give up..
Don't be so upset la ben-ying later don't look good already. I believe you can do it, don't think that not being able to proceed to the 2nd round means you are not good enough or what. Your first try ma, a lot people also being rejected at 1st round during their 1st try because they don't know what to expect of them.

As long as you read from other's experience and prepare yourself well, you will be able to proceed to the other rounds. Meanwhile give your mind a break from thinking, enjoy the xmas season and wait for the next recruitment with me! Hehe. :D
And so my journey begins... :)

ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Post by ben-yng » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 3:22 pm

missy_ee wrote:
salvana wrote:thank u very much, xangac...
dat's wat i told missy_ee as well... wahahha.... :D

we all together do it once again,k.

let's hope for D date to b announced for the Jan's interview.
Salvana,
dun be sad, haf an early night and u will feel better tomorrow...tat is wat i did on mon... :D
count me in for Jan interview ya...Cheers...
eh count me too~~altot we will in different group diff room coz m guy hehe..

rusheade

Post by rusheade » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 3:28 pm

yo peeps,
ani1 ever send an email to the cabin crew recruit side?can i cnfrm the email add?thanx in advance!

salvana
Chatter
Chatter

Post by salvana » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 4:09 pm

xanngac,

u r male or female?
Dreams Do Come True

ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Post by ben-yng » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 4:32 pm

salvana wrote:
ben-yng wrote:
salvana wrote:no idea at all wat happened....

i basically juz intro myself and they ask some stuffs related to my study... and dat's it...

din even touch on y i wanna b cabin crew?y SIA? y wanna change job? bla bla bla bla.....
the interview was really short...and i know exactly... there goes my chance.... :cry:
from your words..can easily found that you are really disappointed..I can feel it..you gone so far but at the end not as you wish..

anyway dun give up.. cheer up..try to presume whats go wrong and figure out a solutions..lotsa ppl here fail so many time but they still keep trying.. if you read this forum for quite sometimes you will know who are they..dont you admire them?? gambateh0...
hey ben-yng,

thanks for the encouragement.....
guess good things neva come easy....
juz have to start everything all over again.... :-|
if good things always come easy..nobody will pay a hardwork for it..nobody will appreciate it lol..

ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Post by ben-yng » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 5:18 pm

xanngac wrote:

Hey Togo,

a guy..turning 26 too.. :( :(