Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
cosyz

Post by cosyz » Thu, 01 Jul 2010 2:53 pm

ydlkl4e wrote:
cosyz wrote:anyone starting training on 16th July? i received mary's call this morning. i think she is calling people up 1 by 1 based on the availability cos she thought i was available immediate.
I'm starting on 16 July:)
hi babe! pm you. :)

cosyz

Post by cosyz » Thu, 01 Jul 2010 2:59 pm

wisdom&courage wrote:
rebeccacious wrote:Hey people! Anyone has Mary's number???? (: wanna call her.
I dun think we can call her.
she dun give her number. she said email her (the general cabin crew recruit email). :)

99heyho
Regular
Regular

Post by 99heyho » Thu, 01 Jul 2010 3:04 pm

Anyone starting on 13 July?

maine21

Post by maine21 » Thu, 01 Jul 2010 3:34 pm

To 99heyho,
so fast?? were u from the 26th batch?

rebeccacious
Regular
Regular

Post by rebeccacious » Thu, 01 Jul 2010 3:36 pm

cosyz wrote:
wisdom&courage wrote:
rebeccacious wrote:Hey people! Anyone has Mary's number???? (: wanna call her.
I dun think we can call her.
she dun give her number. she said email her (the general cabin crew recruit email). :)
oh, okay cool. i've a change of notice period so i just e-mailed her. how long is the response period?? :) thx

cosyz

Post by cosyz » Thu, 01 Jul 2010 4:11 pm

rebeccacious wrote:
cosyz wrote:
wisdom&courage wrote: I dun think we can call her.
oh, okay cool. i've a change of notice period so i just e-mailed her. how long is the response period?? :) thx
depends i think. yesterday when i emailed her to confirm i can start on 16th (after she called me), she called me like within 15mins. my frd emailed her yesterday to let her know she can start early n my frd was called up this afternoon.

cosyz

Post by cosyz » Thu, 01 Jul 2010 4:12 pm

just wanna ask.. if start on the same date means will be in the same batch? or there may be more than 1 batch starting on the same date?

rebeccacious
Regular
Regular

Post by rebeccacious » Thu, 01 Jul 2010 4:23 pm

wow really? just to confirm, the email add is [email protected]? i e-mailed her. hopefully she will call me today... :/

cosyz

Post by cosyz » Thu, 01 Jul 2010 4:25 pm

rebeccacious wrote:wow really? just to confirm, the email add is [email protected]? i e-mailed her. hopefully she will call me today... :/
yup.. did you attn her in ur subject? cos she told me to. :)

rebeccacious
Regular
Regular

Post by rebeccacious » Thu, 01 Jul 2010 4:26 pm

cosyz wrote:
rebeccacious wrote:wow really? just to confirm, the email add is [email protected]? i e-mailed her. hopefully she will call me today... :/
oh no i didn't.... i just put change of notice period :( hopefully she'll see and call me asap. thanks for your help!

cosyz

Post by cosyz » Thu, 01 Jul 2010 4:30 pm

rebeccacious wrote:
cosyz wrote:
oh no i didn't.... i just put change of notice period :( hopefully she'll see and call me asap. thanks for your help!
oh i think it's ok la.. she shd know it's for her (it's quite obvious). dun worry. :) you're welcome babe! when are you suppose to start ur training? hope to see you ard STC! :)

rebeccacious
Regular
Regular

Post by rebeccacious » Thu, 01 Jul 2010 4:35 pm

cosyz wrote:
rebeccacious wrote:
cosyz wrote: yup.. did you attn her in ur subject? cos she told me to. :)
oh i think it's ok la.. she shd know it's for her (it's quite obvious). dun worry. :) you're welcome babe! when are you suppose to start ur training? hope to see you ard STC! :)
i don't know babe, i still haven't gotten her call... :/ i put notice period 1 month but changed it to 1 week now.

cosyz

Post by cosyz » Thu, 01 Jul 2010 4:40 pm

rebeccacious wrote:
cosyz wrote:
rebeccacious wrote: oh no i didn't.... i just put change of notice period :( hopefully she'll see and call me asap. thanks for your help!
i don't know babe, i still haven't gotten her call... :/ i put notice period 1 month but changed it to 1 week now.
dun worry.. give her till monday :) if you still dun receive any call from her, you can drop her another email by then and attn to her in the subject. :)

shenoes
Regular
Regular

Post by shenoes » Thu, 01 Jul 2010 5:00 pm

cosyz wrote:anyone starting training on 16th July? i received mary's call this morning. i think she is calling people up 1 by 1 based on the availability cos she thought i was available immediate.
hey, congrats!! u did ur check up on mon or tues? wow!! you are worry-free already :D

I wana noe for those tat gt called back for 2nd checkup/xray, isit immediately after u done the check up then they will tell u, or they call the nxt day to let u nOe u nid to come bk or go somewhere for another check up? Thank you!
-shenoes-

cosyz

Post by cosyz » Thu, 01 Jul 2010 5:09 pm

shenoes wrote:
hey, congrats!! u did ur check up on mon or tues? wow!! you are worry-free already :D

I wana noe for those tat gt called back for 2nd checkup/xray, isit immediately after u done the check up then they will tell u, or they call the nxt day to let u nOe u nid to come bk or go somewhere for another check up? Thank you!
thanks babe! i went for the check up on monday morning. i hear from the girls that they was called up the next day to go back to the clinic for checks. but sometimes the further checks will b at the hospital. :) if after a few days and you still didnt have any calls asking you to go for further checks, you shd b safe. :)