Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
jessi.ca

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by jessi.ca » Wed, 21 Mar 2018 1:00 am

jessi.ca wrote:
redvelvet1234 wrote:
jessi.ca wrote:Hi, any ladies went for the medical on 5th/6th March have yet receive any call or email? I stated my availability as immediate... [-o<
Did you go for any extra checks?
Nope. No calls or letters on anything ever since the medical.
Sigh... I've gotten the rejection letter. Do you guys think that I should try again? I'm lost now.

redvelvet1234

Post by redvelvet1234 » Wed, 21 Mar 2018 7:43 am

jessi.ca wrote:
jessi.ca wrote:
redvelvet1234 wrote:
Did you go for any extra checks?
Sigh... I've gotten the rejection letter. Do you guys think that I should try again? I'm lost now.
Did you declare any medical history? Or do you have a family history of diabetes...any sort of illness can result in your rejection (including Low levels of haemoglobin or wbc in your blood)

jessi.ca

Post by jessi.ca » Wed, 21 Mar 2018 11:37 am

redvelvet1234 wrote:
jessi.ca wrote:
jessi.ca wrote:
Did you declare any medical history? Or do you have a family history of diabetes...any sort of illness can result in your rejection (including Low levels of haemoglobin or wbc in your blood)
I don't have any medical history or anything. I've always been healthy since I play sports... :(

Aviationgeek5210

Post by Aviationgeek5210 » Wed, 21 Mar 2018 12:31 pm

jessi.ca wrote:
redvelvet1234 wrote:
jessi.ca wrote:
I don't have any medical history or anything. I've always been healthy since I play sports... :(
Jessica did you go for the 5th or 6th March medical ? I was there for the 6th March one.

redvelvet1234

Post by redvelvet1234 » Wed, 21 Mar 2018 2:33 pm

jessi.ca wrote:
redvelvet1234 wrote:
jessi.ca wrote:
Have u been hospitalised or any fractures/broken bones that u declared? Don’t think you’ll be able to go through the interview again as I’ve read from somewhere that if u failed medical round, you’ll be out after the first round of interview. Not really sure about this, but u could still try again on the upcoming interview on 7th April I guess...

geoffreymogeogeo

Post by geoffreymogeogeo » Wed, 21 Mar 2018 2:52 pm

redvelvet1234 wrote:
jessi.ca wrote:
redvelvet1234 wrote:
Have u been hospitalised or any fractures/broken bones that u declared? Don’t think you’ll be able to go through the interview again as I’ve read from somewhere that if u failed medical round, you’ll be out after the first round of interview. Not really sure about this, but u could still try again on the upcoming interview on 7th April I guess...
Passed! Heh. I start 24 Apr !

glitteryaffairs

Post by glitteryaffairs » Wed, 21 Mar 2018 4:52 pm

Hello everyone, I am new to here and planning to go for the interview!
However, I am having some concerns. I am currently taking a degree right now and will be finishing my course by the end of 2018 around oct/nov. My graduation is only happening next year in 2019.

Am I still able to apply for it? Will they tell me that I could only apply near to my graduating days?
Could anyone advise? Thank you so much (:

inoshikero

Post by inoshikero » Wed, 21 Mar 2018 4:55 pm

geoffreymogeogeo wrote:
redvelvet1234 wrote:
jessi.ca wrote:
congratulations ! Happy for you :)

inoshikero

Post by inoshikero » Wed, 21 Mar 2018 4:56 pm

glitteryaffairs wrote:Hello everyone, I am new to here and planning to go for the interview!
However, I am having some concerns. I am currently taking a degree right now and will be finishing my course by the end of 2018 around oct/nov. My graduation is only happening next year in 2019.

Am I still able to apply for it? Will they tell me that I could only apply near to my graduating days?
this is the criteria from their website!

* Degree/Diploma (those graduating by October 2018 may also apply)

Aviationgeek5210

Post by Aviationgeek5210 » Wed, 21 Mar 2018 5:06 pm

glitteryaffairs wrote:Hello everyone, I am new to here and planning to go for the interview!

Yup , my officially graduation is in August , and they accepted me for the May training intake right after my exams , so I think you can apply for End of 2018 interview , need to check on the Sia website for more details.

Ahcai

Post by Ahcai » Wed, 21 Mar 2018 9:32 pm

Hi, I'm new here.
May i know is it only open for Singaporean?
Any idea during previous interview, do you all ever encounter/meet with other nationality that also applying for this?
I'm Malaysian btw..

redvelvet1234

Post by redvelvet1234 » Wed, 21 Mar 2018 11:55 pm

Ahcai wrote:Hi, I'm new here.
May i know is it only open for Singaporean?
Any idea during previous interview, do you all ever encounter/meet with other nationality that also applying for this?
I'm Malaysian btw..
Hey :) the interview conducted in Singapore is only opened for singaporeans! As stated in the website, you should go for the interview in msia instead if you’re Malaysian:)

jessi.ca

Post by jessi.ca » Thu, 22 Mar 2018 12:38 am

Aviationgeek5210 wrote:
jessi.ca wrote:
redvelvet1234 wrote:
Jessica did you go for the 5th or 6th March medical ? I was there for the 6th March one.
Hi, I went for the 5th March one!

jessi.ca

Post by jessi.ca » Thu, 22 Mar 2018 12:40 am

redvelvet1234 wrote:
jessi.ca wrote:
redvelvet1234 wrote:
Nope, I've never been hospitalized neither did I fracture any bones. Okay... thanks for the information by the way! But what if I try for Silk Air? Will they get all my information from SIA? About failing my medical and etc.?

jessi.ca

Post by jessi.ca » Thu, 22 Mar 2018 12:41 am

geoffreymogeogeo wrote:
redvelvet1234 wrote:
jessi.ca wrote:
Well, congrats! :)