Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Hihiits

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Hihiits » Sat, 16 Dec 2017 11:00 am

Hello!!! How are the interviews? :)

Azztip

Post by Azztip » Sun, 17 Dec 2017 11:11 am

Hello! How is the recent interview like? Did you guys go through the same rounds as the walk-in candidates? Or do they start straightaway with the debate round? :)

geoffreymogeogeo

Post by geoffreymogeogeo » Sun, 17 Dec 2017 11:13 pm

Azztip wrote:Hello! How is the recent interview like? Did you guys go through the same rounds as the walk-in candidates? Or do they start straightaway with the debate round? :)
Hi, it is exactly the same as walk-in; just lesser people (:

lynnong

Post by lynnong » Mon, 18 Dec 2017 9:09 am

didnt manage to get thru the debate round :???: :???: :???: :???: :???:

geoffreymogeogeo

Post by geoffreymogeogeo » Mon, 18 Dec 2017 1:47 pm

lynnong wrote:didnt manage to get thru the debate round :???: :???: :???: :???: :???:
It's ok Lynn, try again !

I was out Round 1. For the walk-in, I managed to pass Rd 1. LOL

lynnong

Post by lynnong » Mon, 18 Dec 2017 1:56 pm

geoffreymogeogeo wrote:
lynnong wrote:didnt manage to get thru the debate round :???: :???: :???: :???: :???:

yea but so sad. my group everyone was boot out. i stunned for at least 10 sec hahahah

geoffreymogeogeo

Post by geoffreymogeogeo » Mon, 18 Dec 2017 2:03 pm

lynnong wrote:
geoffreymogeogeo wrote:

yea but so sad. my group everyone was boot out. i stunned for at least 10 sec hahahah
EVERYONE ?! HOLY SHIT. I think because all the interviewers there are more "fresh", they tend to be stricter. Just my opinion.

Or maybe, they just didn't like all your faces (no offense ah)

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 18 Dec 2017 6:48 pm

Or, just maybe, none of you were really up to the mark. :-k
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

rubyyy

Post by rubyyy » Tue, 19 Dec 2017 1:40 am

I managed to pass all the rounds of the interview last Saturday! I had a scar on my wrist (i fell) and neck area (operation) but they still passed me during skin check round. My medical was yesterday and I had to do a second x-ray for my scoliosis :( heard many people get rejected due to this medical condition.

willowwillow987

Post by willowwillow987 » Tue, 19 Dec 2017 2:54 am

rubyyy wrote:I managed to pass all the rounds of the interview last Saturday! I had a scar on my wrist (i fell) and neck area (operation) but they still passed me during skin check round. My medical was yesterday and I had to do a second x-ray for my scoliosis :( heard many people get rejected due to this medical condition.
Hey babe, what did they do for medical? Height and weight?

geoffreymogeogeo

Post by geoffreymogeogeo » Tue, 19 Dec 2017 9:05 am

rubyyy wrote:I managed to pass all the rounds of the interview last Saturday! I had a scar on my wrist (i fell) and neck area (operation) but they still passed me during skin check round. My medical was yesterday and I had to do a second x-ray for my scoliosis :( heard many people get rejected due to this medical condition.
oh dear. yeah scoliosis is abit tough to get by. Because long-term flying might worsen the condition.

rubyyy

Post by rubyyy » Wed, 20 Dec 2017 12:30 am

willowwillow987 wrote:

willowwillow987

Post by willowwillow987 » Sun, 24 Dec 2017 8:36 pm

Hi everyone, anyone can advice how the medical check-up is like? Are X-rays the norm or only for those with suspected scoliosis? Does the doctor look at you in just your underwear or can you be clothed?

mith.cy

Post by mith.cy » Sun, 24 Dec 2017 8:47 pm

willowwillow987 wrote:Hi everyone, anyone can advice how the medical check-up is like? Are X-rays the norm or only for those with suspected scoliosis? Does the doctor look at you in just your underwear or can you be clothed?
Hi. It’s a normal chest X-Ray for all. And if they suspected you have scoliosis, they will ask you to do another X-Ray for your back. ( And you have to pay for the additional X-ray. ) Doctor will do the normal routine check with ur clothes on. Hope this answer all your queries. Merry Xmas to you! Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

willowwillow987

Post by willowwillow987 » Sun, 24 Dec 2017 9:37 pm

rubyyy wrote:
willowwillow987 wrote:
Rubyyy, I PM-ed you :)