Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.

Re: reply

Post by Guest » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 5:45 pm

Tori wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
goh wrote:Hi, did anyone received the invitation interview from SQ? Still waiting..... :roll:
ya i got my. by mail my interview is at 2nd next month.
U just got it?? Btw, did u send in early for ur application?

Cheers,
:)
hi. i send on e 15th

Post by Guest » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 5:50 pm

Anonymous wrote:for those of you who received the emails are you all guys or gals?
hi, me gals. by the way my surname also start with z. but don't worry k. coz i send in on the 15th maybe urs will be on the way. good luck gals. mine interview is on e 2nd 10.50am

Post by Guest » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 5:53 pm

Ezanne wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
goh wrote:Hi, did anyone received the invitation interview from SQ? Still waiting..... :roll:
ya i got my. by mail my interview is at 2nd next month.
Congratz! Im waiting for mine . . . Pray Hard :cry:
thanks. don't worry too much. urs on the way k.

Tori

Post by Tori » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 5:57 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Tori wrote:
Anonymous wrote: ya i got my. by mail my interview is at 2nd next month.
U just got it?? Btw, did u send in early for ur application?

Cheers,
hi. i send on e 15th
Thanks.. I sent on the 17th, yet to receive any mails.. But will cont'd to await patiently :)

Tori

zhuzhuleong

SIA

Post by zhuzhuleong » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 6:07 pm

I got the email ....
yippie!!!!!!!!

950am on 2nd july 05... :D :D :D :lol:

Mme

Ohh

Post by Mme » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 6:12 pm

wondering does SIA has Singaporean first policy. my bf applied but he is a malaysian and he is now residing there. wondering if they still stick the policy after the great restructuring that occur sometime ago.

He mailed by post on 14.

Mme

Post by Mme » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 6:17 pm

by the way, do all of you get it by email? or some by post?
I do hope he gets it else have to help him get another job :cry:
i think im feeling more anxious than he is ....its like getting your A level results!

Post by Guest » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 6:35 pm

I send mine on the 20th which is 2 days after the closing date..Will SIA ignore my application? Has anyone of you sent after the closing date yet SIA shortlisted you?

zhuzhuleong

late mail

Post by zhuzhuleong » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 6:43 pm

Anonymous wrote:I send mine on the 20th which is 2 days after the closing date..Will SIA ignore my application? Has anyone of you sent after the closing date yet SIA shortlisted you?
i once send in late as well. but not as late as urs. i sent in on the closing date itself, via snail mail, which happens to be a saturday also..
and i reckon they receive it on the following monday.
I got a reply from them still. although not together with the rest of the girls....

i had my interview in may where those who wouldnt late had theirs in april.

Post by Guest » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 6:47 pm

you mean you went for the last interview and this time you were shortlisted again? :)

zhuzhu leong

Post by zhuzhu leong » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 7:42 pm

heee...yar....

Anonymous wrote:
you mean you went for the last interview and this time you were shortlisted again? :)

shan

Post by shan » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 8:21 pm

i submitted on the 11th june.. nobody same time as me? 840 2july.

Post by Guest » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 8:24 pm

Tori wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Tori wrote: U just got it?? Btw, did u send in early for ur application?

Cheers,
hi. i send on e 15th
Thanks.. I sent on the 17th, yet to receive any mails.. But will cont'd to await patiently :)

Tori
don't worry ok. actually i'm also waiting for my silkair final interviews invitation too. bt will also attend the sq interview as silkair might not select me. good luck to u Tori. u can make it.

Tori

Post by Tori » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 9:40 pm

Thanks for ur encouragement! & all the best for ur silkair interview too.

Toast to all the 'Wannabe' Cabin crews.. Just hope everyone out here has an opportunity to pursue their dreams...

Tori :wink:
Anonymous wrote:
Tori wrote:
Anonymous wrote: hi. i send on e 15th

Tori
don't worry ok. actually i'm also waiting for my silkair final interviews invitation too. bt will also attend the sq interview as silkair might not select me. good luck to u Tori. u can make it.

Re: late mail

Post by Guest » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 9:52 pm

zhuzhuleong wrote:
Anonymous wrote:I send mine on the 20th which is 2 days after the closing date..Will SIA ignore my application? Has anyone of you sent after the closing date yet SIA shortlisted you?
i once send in late as well. but not as late as urs. i sent in on the closing date itself, via snail mail, which happens to be a saturday also..
and i reckon they receive it on the following monday.
I got a reply from them still. although not together with the rest of the girls....

Lucky you, ger..I seriously hope they will shortlist me cos' I love travelling and seriously hate office jobs..haizz..oh, btw during May interview, is that batch consists of ppl who sent their application late?