Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
guyshi97
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu, 25 Apr 2019

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby guyshi97 » Thu, 25 Apr 2019 10:45 am

Tehopeng wrote:Hello! May I know if anyone have gotten any email after applying online recently(April)?

Sent my application on 19 Apr and received an email on 23 Apr ! and yourself ?

User avatar
Jayloo
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu, 25 Apr 2019

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Jayloo » Thu, 25 Apr 2019 12:40 pm

guyshi97 wrote:
Tehopeng wrote:Hello! May I know if anyone have gotten any email after applying online recently(April)?

Sent my application on 19 Apr and received an email on 23 Apr ! and yourself ?


I'm up for interview too on the 27th of April!

harry789
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed, 03 Apr 2019

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby harry789 » Thu, 25 Apr 2019 1:57 pm

guyshi97 wrote:anyone going for the interview on 27 Apr ? :O what should i expect from it and whats the dress code ? i


dress formal, be confident and ALWAYS SMILE trust me on this and when you are answering the questions, be yourself but don't be too informal. i think what they are looking for is how you answer the questions and not the answers to your questions.

Tehopeng
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue, 23 Apr 2019

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Tehopeng » Thu, 25 Apr 2019 2:21 pm

harry789 wrote:
Tehopeng wrote:Would appreciate if yall could share your timeline starting from online application onwards!


I sent my online application in march and, they got back to me after 3 weeks and i was given the date for the interview.i think they'll usually contact you if you're shortlisted 3/4 days before the actual interview. if you pass, they'll call you in for a medical the next following working day, which for me would be the following monday in 2 days. And they got back to me on my medical in less than a week! On the phone call, they said that i cleared, and asked when i could start.


Congrats on getting through!!

Tehopeng
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue, 23 Apr 2019

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Tehopeng » Thu, 25 Apr 2019 2:23 pm

guyshi97 wrote:
Tehopeng wrote:Hello! May I know if anyone have gotten any email after applying online recently(April)?

Sent my application on 19 Apr and received an email on 23 Apr ! and yourself ?


All the best for your interview!!
Sent my application around the same date as you but did not receive any email

znzn
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon, 15 Apr 2019

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby znzn » Thu, 25 Apr 2019 4:27 pm

harry789 wrote:Hello, is anyone here starting in june and still waiting for their call for the actual training dates?


Me! But she did say that by the end of April so probably soon???

Kristenwong
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat, 27 Apr 2019

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Kristenwong » Sat, 27 Apr 2019 2:36 pm

Anyone has any tips on passing all rounds of interview? Got booted out twice after first round. Not sure what they are looking for, as there is a girl ex-cabin crew from other airline in my group yet she got booted out as well.
Not sure if I should continue trying out because I really wanted to join SIA but after getting booted out twice after first round, my confidence level is going down. :cry:

harry789
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed, 03 Apr 2019

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby harry789 » Sat, 27 Apr 2019 3:55 pm

znzn wrote:
harry789 wrote:Hello, is anyone here starting in june and still waiting for their call for the actual training dates?


Me! But she did say that by the end of April so probably soon???


ohhh! okay! haha i hope they'll call soon!

harry789
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed, 03 Apr 2019

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby harry789 » Sat, 27 Apr 2019 4:01 pm

Kristenwong wrote:Anyone has any tips on passing all rounds of interview? Got booted out twice after first round. Not sure what they are looking for, as there is a girl ex-cabin crew from other airline in my group yet she got booted out as well.
Not sure if I should continue trying out because I really wanted to join SIA but after getting booted out twice after first round, my confidence level is going down. :cry:


hey kristen! a lot of my friends that got through and are in have been telling me the importance of the smile! you have to smile and be confident! also make sure your answers don't sound scripted or 'fake' dont doubt and stumble on your answers. i feel that you should keep trying and not give up! met this lady, she got in after 18 tries! you can do it!!! remember to ALWAYS SMILE (naturally)

yellowbellojello
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed, 27 Feb 2019

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby yellowbellojello » Wed, 01 May 2019 2:18 pm

HEY THERE!

Anyone in batch 37/19? :)

Lollipoppy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat, 20 Oct 2018

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Lollipoppy » Thu, 02 May 2019 10:54 pm

Anyone starting on 16/5?

harry789
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed, 03 Apr 2019

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby harry789 » Fri, 03 May 2019 11:26 pm

Hello, is anyone here starting in june and still waiting for their call for the actual training dates??

Ying82
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri, 05 Apr 2019

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby Ying82 » Mon, 06 May 2019 12:32 pm

I’m still waiting for my EP approval from MOM. :-k

jiayi9548
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu, 28 Mar 2019

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby jiayi9548 » Mon, 06 May 2019 1:15 pm

Ying82 wrote:I’m still waiting for my EP approval from MOM. :-k


Are you from Malaysia? Do you know how long it takes to get EP approval after we do our medical? If not, can you please update me when you get it? :D

WT57
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon, 06 May 2019

Re: SIA cabin crew

Postby WT57 » Mon, 06 May 2019 4:07 pm

jiayi9548 wrote:
Ying82 wrote:I’m still waiting for my EP approval from MOM. :-k


Are you from Malaysia? Do you know how long it takes to get EP approval after we do our medical? If not, can you please update me when you get it? :D

I am waiting for the call/email as well, can you update me too ? Thanks :?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests