Multiple entry business Visa to Indonesia

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
Post Reply
praveenkumaral
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 12:37 pm
Location: Singapore

Multiple entry business Visa to Indonesia

Post by praveenkumaral » Tue, 01 Jun 2010 12:41 pm

Dears,

I'm looking at a multiple entry business visa to Indonasia. I have an Indian passport.

Can some one pl advice on how to apply

Thanks

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39633
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 10
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 01 Jun 2010 5:23 pm

Go to the Indonesian Embassy with lots of cash. They will take good care of you.

7 Chatsworth Road
249761
6737 7422
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

User avatar
Mad Scientist
Director
Director
Posts: 3524
Joined: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 6:31 am
Answers: 2
Location: TIMBUKTU

Post by Mad Scientist » Tue, 01 Jun 2010 5:29 pm

LOL LOL !!!!

SMS that is funny !!

Seriously , there are three types of visa to Indon. Single Trip and Multiple Trip , yes go to their Embassy . Single Trip is US 12 and Multiple (Not sure now) used to be US 100.00
Alternatively if you fail to get this on arrival to Indon. Apply for VOA. Visa on Arrival which will cost the same in US or Rupiah Converted equivalent
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

raden888
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 258
Joined: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 4:20 pm

Post by raden888 » Tue, 01 Jun 2010 6:37 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Go to the Indonesian Embassy with lots of cash. They will take good care of you.
Ya, Di Indo dengan uang semua bisa deh :P

User avatar
Barnsley
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2319
Joined: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 5:22 pm
Location: Pasir Ris
Contact:

Post by Barnsley » Wed, 02 Jun 2010 5:44 pm

Mad Scientist wrote:LOL LOL !!!!

SMS that is funny !!

Seriously , there are three types of visa to Indon. Single Trip and Multiple Trip , yes go to their Embassy . Single Trip is US 12 and Multiple (Not sure now) used to be US 100.00
Alternatively if you fail to get this on arrival to Indon. Apply for VOA. Visa on Arrival which will cost the same in US or Rupiah Converted equivalent
Single trip 25US$ now and its a 30 day visa.

They dont do the 10 day visa for 10US$ anymore.

It changed on January 26th this year.

User avatar
Saint
Director
Director
Posts: 3505
Joined: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 5:19 pm
Location: The Juban Stand, Boat Quay
Contact:

Post by Saint » Wed, 02 Jun 2010 5:50 pm

Barnsley wrote:
Mad Scientist wrote:LOL LOL !!!!

SMS that is funny !!

Seriously , there are three types of visa to Indon. Single Trip and Multiple Trip , yes go to their Embassy . Single Trip is US 12 and Multiple (Not sure now) used to be US 100.00
Alternatively if you fail to get this on arrival to Indon. Apply for VOA. Visa on Arrival which will cost the same in US or Rupiah Converted equivalent
Single trip 25US$ now and its a 30 day visa.

They dont do the 10 day visa for 10US$ anymore.

It changed on January 26th this year.
I heard this weekend while in Batam from an "official" that they will be bring back the $10 visa back soon as the number of visitors has decreased significantly, especially to the golf courses.

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 11504
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:13 am
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Post by Strong Eagle » Wed, 02 Jun 2010 7:42 pm

What he said. Golf courses in Batam are hurting with new fees. The regulars all have business visas, it's the casual golfers that balk... all of a sudden a trip to JB for a bit of golf starts looking better.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron