Singapore Expats Forum

Current time taken for Singapore PR application Approval

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
sharmakc

Postby sharmakc » Sun, 11 Jul 2010 4:25 pm

Dear friends

Needless to say, my application got rejected again.. third time in three years... this time no time mentioned

""We regret to inform you that your application has not been successful. Nevertheless, you can continue to work and reside here on your valid Work Pass."

Not too sure what should I do now.. should i wait for another 2 years .. my company is offshoring in another 3 months and i'm affected.. so either I try to find new job in another company (which will be tough, as looking at the job openings, they need more experience) or I go back to UK (as i have working visa and work for few years and then come back again and start the whole process.. t good factor about gg to UK will be that I will have a more better profile and higher salary which might help in getting the PR)...

What would you say my friends.. pls note: i donot have the job in offer in UK at the moment and will have to find it there... Also, I'm not eligible for PEP as well at the moment ;(

Advice very much appreciated

JayCee
Reporter
Reporter

Postby JayCee » Mon, 12 Jul 2010 5:57 pm

I can't be the only one who's not particularly surprised to hear that his job may be at risk, considering his posts :roll: