Singapore Expats Forum

Social visit pass is up what next?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
tiyalynn

Social visit pass is up what next?

Postby tiyalynn » Mon, 24 May 2010 12:56 pm

Already had a visit pass for 90 days was told by immigration I could apply for extension for 30 days more only. Applied got denied visited immigration and they said just take a vacation or something but was given no particular amount of time to be out of country.
Have read some forums some say you need to leave for 1 week some say 5 days some say 1 day I'm confused. Does anyone know for sure? Thanks!

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 24 May 2010 1:14 pm

At least 5 days, but a week is always better.

ap 4POT

Re: Social visit pass is up what next?

Postby ap 4POT » Mon, 21 Jun 2010 10:09 pm

tiyalynn wrote:Already had a visit pass for 90 days was told by immigration I could apply for extension for 30 days more only. Applied got denied visited immigration and they said just take a vacation or something but was given no particular amount of time to be out of country.
Have read some forums some say you need to leave for 1 week some say 5 days some say 1 day I'm confused. Does anyone know for sure? Thanks!

u should note down the officer name who is over at the counter who gave u the advice.this is to safe guard u. 5-7 days is also a risk when they can reject entry when finding it fishy since u already has been in here for 90days( 3months).
keep smiling :)