Singapore Expats Forum

Trying To Conceive (TTC) - Lubricants and Dryness Issues...

Do you have any pregnancy related queries to ask or share? Post them here.
missyqiqi

Re: dryness

Postby missyqiqi » Tue, 20 Dec 2016 9:50 am

missyqiqi wrote:
JWilliamson wrote:Many women are not familiar with their bodies and how to feel pleasure. so they get nervous and dont lubricate themselfs. many women cant even have an orgasm.

haha very true with this. maybe its asian too.

i mean i am still quite uncomfortable with buying even ky jelly from retail stores.
lol. for a long time now, i am buying them online. even when i can be using ky jelly for other non-sexual reasons

this is my ky jelly online buying. HAHAHA
http://seniorcare.com.sg/product/durex-ky-jelly-100g-personal-gel-lubricant/

btw, just curious does anyone know what does KY stands for in KY jelly?

PNGMK
Director
Director

Re: Trying To Conceive (TTC) - Lubricants and Dryness Issues...

Postby PNGMK » Tue, 20 Dec 2016 12:48 pm

Kentucky. Rhymes with Can Phucky.
I have gay, black, Asian friends and then JR8.

torileetorilee

Postby torileetorilee » Mon, 31 Jul 2017 4:18 pm

mohan02 wrote:What is the prevelance of women suffering from dryness, especially women who are trying to conceive.

I have read widely that all commercially available lubricants are harmful to sperms and may contribute to infertility further while trying to alleviate the dryness issue.

What are your thoughts...

All I know is that the drop-in estrogen levels decrease the amount of moisture available. It also makes the vagina thinner and less elastic. Regarding vaginal lubricants, I know that there was a study that it can harm sperm and interfere with the conception. My husband and I are having problems making a baby as well. I suggest you visit my doctor www.anntan.com.sg
I’m sure she’ll be a big help.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 31 Jul 2017 8:57 pm

torileetorilee wrote:
mohan02 wrote:What is the prevelance of women suffering from dryness, especially women who are trying to conceive.

I have read widely that all commercially available lubricants are harmful to sperms and may contribute to infertility further while trying to alleviate the dryness issue.

What are your thoughts...

All I know is that the drop-in estrogen levels decrease the amount of moisture available. It also makes the vagina thinner and less elastic. Regarding vaginal lubricants, I know that there was a study that it can harm sperm and interfere with the conception. My husband and I are having problems making a baby as well. I suggest you visit my doctor
I’m sure she’ll be a big help.

I'm pretty sure you are spamming. Two posts, this one of dredging up a thread that is 7 years old. I cannot see any reason for doing so. Therefore I reckon we will not be seen any more posts from you flogging a certain doctor, will we......