Singapore Expats Forum

EPEC Rejected

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
namasteindia

EPEC Rejected

Postby namasteindia » Mon, 17 May 2010 2:26 pm

Hi,

I had filled in EPEC form for my husband but by mistake i added diploma graduate instead of putting graduate 2nd class.
the EPEC is been rejected and im unable to reapply.

How do i reapply and after how many days can i reapply for my husband

maddyhunt

Postby maddyhunt » Thu, 20 May 2010 10:53 pm

hi, u just need to fix an appointment with the mom officer and let them know your mistake, after which you need to write a detailed explanation to them explaining the mistake. They would then consider this as a case to case basis and you can apply.

Hope this helps

namasteindia

Postby namasteindia » Fri, 21 May 2010 12:51 am

even i applied for EPEC

and had filled in all my details correctly with graduation.
i dont have skilled migrant visa

was my application rejected because of that reason.

Mad Scientist
Director
Director

Postby Mad Scientist » Fri, 21 May 2010 4:29 am

Look, you are asking us to use the crystall ball and start gazing on the whys

MHO ....... ICA, MOM does not give explaination on why you are being rejected. Everything is kept close to their chest.It is the same ICA. The only one that explain alot is IRA SG as they want your money.

So..... if you have refilled your application and explained on the error of your forms to them and still got rejected, there can be a thousand reasons to conjecture. It could be them or you as we do not have those details

What we do know is jobs are hard to come by and getting EP, WP or whatever P there is on the table is going to be tough at this point of time

If you are back in your country , either you keep on calling them to get an explanation or make an appointment and fly over here to see them.
If you have a written reply then we can guide you from there.
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 21 May 2010 6:58 am

This may be hard to swallow, but they may have examined your application and found you are not what this country is looking for. Or, it could be that you are just not qualified. Hard to say without seeing the original application and rejections.