Singapore Expats Forum

Salaam :)

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
FaizahA

Salaam :)

Postby FaizahA » Fri, 07 May 2010 3:58 am

Asalaam-U-Alaykum everyone :)

I am planning on visiting Singapore next year in Easter with my mum if my finances and circumstances allow me to (insha'allah) but I know nothing about Singapore. My mum has always wanted to go there and I want to do something that will really make her happy.

I love travelling, the course I am currently doing at University involves a year abroad, Jordan/Syria and I love learning about different cultures etc.
I'm learning Arabic, I speak English and Urdu and next year I am hoping to take Persian on my course.

Anyway back to the point, I want to make a friend or friendsss lol who are nice and friendly. And would be willing to take me and my mum to the amazing Mosques in Singapore and like take us all around Singapore but know where the halal places to eat are etc

I love making friends and if you ever visit Manchester the favour will be returned. Oh and I don't just want to make a friend for the sake of a tour guide but a friend for life :)

I hope I've not offended anyone :)

Faizah :)

N.S

Postby N.S » Mon, 10 May 2010 12:33 pm

Salam

Hi Faizah,

I would love to bring you and your mum around..! Being a Muslim myself, i know alot of nice places that serves halal food. Do let me know when you around. :)

Regards
Nadya

FaizahA

Postby FaizahA » Mon, 10 May 2010 9:54 pm

Wsalaam Nadya!

JazakAllah Khayr for your reply!

I can't send you a PM and I wanted to talk to you!

Can you PM me? Or post your email address and I'll add you, if you don't mind others seeing it that is.

Ma'salaam,
Faizah :)

N.S

halu

Postby N.S » Mon, 17 May 2010 5:36 pm

I cant PM you either. :(

You can just email me at crue-lintention@hotmail.com.

pinkypillz

Postby pinkypillz » Wed, 02 Nov 2011 11:12 am

Salam, I am looking for Muslim friends females, nice to read this ...r u gals wanna catch up with me..plz pm me :) or email me uzma.sg@gmail.com

Return to “Events, Gatherings, Making Friends”