Drum And Bass in Singapore - Alix Perez

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
minghome

Drum And Bass in Singapore - Alix Perez

Post by minghome » Thu, 06 May 2010 4:18 pm

hey guys!

i moved to sg about four years ago from the UK and have been busy trying to build up a drum and bass scene over here

i'm doing an event at the end of May (29th) and was wondering if anyone wanted to check it out. Its called +65 and Alix Perez from the UK is coming over to play.

do hit me up if your interested. i've got a healthy guestlist if you are.

the event info is here:-
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=1 ... 34&index=1

ming

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 10

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 06 May 2010 5:07 pm

tic....toc....tic....toc....

Sure smells like advertising to me! three posts and all three about events.

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

minghome

Post by minghome » Thu, 06 May 2010 8:15 pm

sorry! it's not meant to be an advert. i'm from the uk and trying to build up a scene here in sg so i was just curious to see if any expats wanted to be part of it!

plus its my birthday on the night!

ming!

minghome

Post by minghome » Wed, 12 May 2010 4:29 pm

Hey Hans,
I'm not allowed to message you directly... maybe you can call me or email me? 85180044 or ming@homeclub.com.sg

I got a guestlist going for forum members!

JayCee
Reporter
Reporter

Post by JayCee » Fri, 14 May 2010 6:12 pm

Who wants the rewind!!

I love drum n bass, back in the day I used to be a regular at sankeys in Manchester, doc scott, grooverider, fabio we saw them all, happy days. Lost touch a bit over the years (combination of getting old and moving to Asia) but getting back into it in a big way courtesy of bbc iplayer

I'm very interested in your night, what kind of dnb will be playing? Usually prefer something a bit darker (ala grooverider) or bouncier (ala Andy C or anything on Ram) but can listen to anything as long as it has good beats really

minghome

Post by minghome » Fri, 28 May 2010 4:41 pm

Yo JayCee!

It's a bit darker and a bit more minimal. But each DJ plays a bit differently. Usually you'll get a bit of everything... I can't send private messages, but i'll be leaving a guestlist of ten for the singapore expats forum if you wanna come down. You can message or call me if you need more info... My number is 85180044!

Ming