Singapore Expats Forum

This weekend's troll

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Saint
Director
Director

Postby Saint » Mon, 03 May 2010 8:31 am

Weekend fun over, now back to the serious postings.

I have a friend, who'll be arrive late tongight, wants to apply for PR for himself, his wife of 6 hours (he doesn't actually know her name yet) mother in law, 4 brothers and 3 sisters and their families. Obviously after being approved by Friday he plans to apply for Citizenship next Monday. He wants to rent 2 landed properties close to Orchard Road, 6 bedrooms each and has a $1k budget for both.

Would be great if you could advise me as I need to get a a message to him by tonight before they leave JB on a fisherman's boat for Singapore tonight.

Thanks

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 03 May 2010 12:59 pm

I think this is a job for.......

MAD SCIENTIST -->

:cool:

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Mon, 03 May 2010 1:29 pm

Saint wrote:Weekend fun over, now back to the serious postings.

I have a friend, who'll be arrive late tongight, wants to apply for PR for himself, his wife of 6 hours (he doesn't actually know her name yet) mother in law, 4 brothers and 3 sisters and their families. Obviously after being approved by Friday he plans to apply for Citizenship next Monday. He wants to rent 2 landed properties close to Orchard Road, 6 bedrooms each and has a $1k budget for both.

Would be great if you could advise me as I need to get a a message to him by tonight before they leave JB on a fisherman's boat for Singapore tonight.

Thanks

You're such a bastard . . I said 4 bedrooms, not six.

'nuff said Image

Mad Scientist
Director
Director

Postby Mad Scientist » Mon, 03 May 2010 2:47 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:I think this is a job for.......

MAD SCIENTIST -->

:cool:

YOU RANG ??????
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 03 May 2010 2:51 pm

After this weekend's troll, just a spot of lighthearted tomfoolery!

raden888
Chatter
Chatter

Postby raden888 » Mon, 03 May 2010 3:41 pm

Saint wrote:

Thanks