Singapore Expats Forum

40% in Aus/NZ/UK and 53% in America have used drugs before.

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
Plavt
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4289
Joined: Wed, 18 May 2005
Location: United Kingdom

Postby Plavt » Sat, 01 May 2010 2:58 pm

What is dumb about that, I want to see an explanation! That is second time you have directed a derogatory remark at sms, perhaps that is your only purpose?

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34259
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 01 May 2010 3:14 pm

Let it go Plavt, you know the trolls always like to have a go at me. Problem is, eventually they tire of the fact that I'm unflappable. This one is so immature that after only 12 hours it's so incensed that it's resorting to name calling now because it can no longer defend it's own position. That's what happens when you hit their data with more data, none of which is supportable unless you just blindly believe. Good example is it's dissing the US over sever threads about literacy, drugs and other things the US can't do right or is so bad it, then on the other hand, now it's claiming the US survey is undoubtedly better than the UN one. That's the problem with trolls, give them enough rope and generally they hang themselves as this one's doing.

It actually started off pretty good with some interesting pastes, but unfortunately, after it's first six posts, it's gambit was soon obviously observable by all. Now, being the petulant child (at least mentally) that it is, it is resorting to slurs because that's all it has left.

:wink:

tkuanhoo
Member
Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri, 30 Apr 2010

Postby tkuanhoo » Sat, 01 May 2010 3:20 pm

Plavt wrote:What is dumb about that, I want to see an explanation! That is second time you have directed a derogatory remark at sms, perhaps that is your only purpose?


I am afraid my brain does not allow me to answer such a low level plain retarded question.

You could try asking the Primary 4 Ai Tong School student, I am sure he will take time out to explain to you.

By the way, make sure you try to ask at least an EM2 stream one.

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34259
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 01 May 2010 3:28 pm

tkuanhoo wrote:
Plavt wrote:What is dumb about that, I want to see an explanation! That is second time you have directed a derogatory remark at sms, perhaps that is your only purpose?


I am afraid my brain does not allow me to answer such a low level plain retarded question.

You could try asking the Primary 4 Ai Tong School student, I am sure he will take time out to explain to you.

By the way, make sure you try to ask at least an EM2 stream one.


Hate to break the bad news to you, but the old EM1, EM2 & EM3 haven't existed since 2004. :-|

tkuanhoo
Member
Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri, 30 Apr 2010

Postby tkuanhoo » Sat, 01 May 2010 4:39 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
tkuanhoo wrote:
Plavt wrote:What is dumb about that, I want to see an explanation! That is second time you have directed a derogatory remark at sms, perhaps that is your only purpose?


I am afraid my brain does not allow me to answer such a low level plain retarded question.

You could try asking the Primary 4 Ai Tong School student, I am sure he will take time out to explain to you.

By the way, make sure you try to ask at least an EM2 stream one.


Hate to break the bad news to you, but the old EM1, EM2 & EM3 haven't existed since 2004. :-|


I am surprised you know anything about schools!

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34259
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 01 May 2010 5:30 pm

tkuanhoo wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:
tkuanhoo wrote:
Plavt wrote:What is dumb about that, I want to see an explanation! That is second time you have directed a derogatory remark at sms, perhaps that is your only purpose?


I am afraid my brain does not allow me to answer such a low level plain retarded question.

You could try asking the Primary 4 Ai Tong School student, I am sure he will take time out to explain to you.

By the way, make sure you try to ask at least an EM2 stream one.


Hate to break the bad news to you, but the old EM1, EM2 & EM3 haven't existed since 2004. :-|


I am surprised you know anything about schools!


Considering I seem to know more about YOUR school system than you do, I guess it might be you who resembles the monkey. You know, the ones that just regurgitate answers without know what they mean? And your Pavlovian reactions are comical as you descend further and further into this cesspool of your own making.

tkuanhoo
Member
Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri, 30 Apr 2010

Postby tkuanhoo » Sat, 01 May 2010 5:38 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
tkuanhoo wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:
tkuanhoo wrote:
Plavt wrote:What is dumb about that, I want to see an explanation! That is second time you have directed a derogatory remark at sms, perhaps that is your only purpose?


I am afraid my brain does not allow me to answer such a low level plain retarded question.

You could try asking the Primary 4 Ai Tong School student, I am sure he will take time out to explain to you.

By the way, make sure you try to ask at least an EM2 stream one.


Hate to break the bad news to you, but the old EM1, EM2 & EM3 haven't existed since 2004. :-|


I am surprised you know anything about schools!


Considering I seem to know more about YOUR school system than you do, I guess it might be you who resembles the monkey. You know, the ones that just regurgitate answers without know what they mean? And your Pavlovian reactions are comical as you descend further and further into this cesspool of your own making.


Yes, you obviously know more about Primary schools since you are at that level. I concede that.

But my arteries are not clogged hence my brain receives maximum oxygen to think. I also don't do not have any diseases such as High Blood Pressure, Stroke, Cancer etc. What about you?

User avatar
road.not.taken
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1293
Joined: Sat, 06 Oct 2007

Postby road.not.taken » Sat, 01 May 2010 5:53 pm

tkuanhoo wrote: I also don't do not have any diseases such as High Blood Pressure, Stroke, Cancer etc. What about you?


Since you chose to include a double negative in your pithy little sentence, it means you do indeed suffer from all those ailments. However, of what you listed, only cancer is actually a disease. Poor fellow, grammar is not really your thing, is it?

User avatar
EADG
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu, 01 Sep 2005

Postby EADG » Sat, 01 May 2010 5:57 pm

This person probably is of the same mindset as in the Singapore is not safe thread.


A live one! Unleash the hounds.....


tkuanhoo wrote:
Plavt wrote:
tkuanhoo wrote:
Probably stand up pretty well. Singapore must be one of the most drug free countries in the world


Singpore isn't drug free....


Nope but one of the most drug free.
Ape Shall Not Kill Ape

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34259
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 01 May 2010 6:52 pm

tkuanhoo wrote:
But my arteries are not clogged hence my brain receives maximum oxygen to think. I also don't do not have any diseases such as High Blood Pressure, Stroke, Cancer etc. What about you?


Neither are mine. But the difference is, obviously, that while you are theoretically able to think, you don't. You can only hope, probably futilely, to be as healthy as I am when you get to my age. I should probably change that to IF you get to be my age.

tkuanhoo
Member
Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri, 30 Apr 2010

Postby tkuanhoo » Sat, 01 May 2010 7:38 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
tkuanhoo wrote:
But my arteries are not clogged hence my brain receives maximum oxygen to think. I also don't do not have any diseases such as High Blood Pressure, Stroke, Cancer etc. What about you?


Neither are mine. But the difference is, obviously, that while you are theoretically able to think, you don't. You can only hope, probably futilely, to be as healthy as I am when you get to my age. I should probably change that to IF you get to be my age.


How do we know. Have you done a full blood vessels check?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Leisure Chat, Jokes, Rubbish”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests