Singapore Expats Forum

Singapore is not safe

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

tkuanhoo

Re: Singapore is not safe

Postby tkuanhoo » Fri, 30 Apr 2010 8:25 pm

stynium wrote:The victim stabbed was my 21-year old cousin, a Singaporean student. She is now fearful of going home at night, as are her family. I live in Tampines as well. The police did nothing to warn us, no posters, no newspaper reports, no CCTVs put up, no patrols around, despite appeals to the town council, MPs,and the police by her family. No newspaper reported this. This might be going on much more frequently than you are aware of in your own neighbourhood, HDB or landed, and nothing is being done about it. We might be becoming as lawless as JB, despite being told we are a "1st world country".

Sorry, but had you read the stickies on this forum, I would not have had to delete the other 2/3's of your post. We are not allowed to copy & paste OR posts links to that particular newspaper. Please take the time to read the stickies before posting here.

moderator.

I wonder if you have ever been to Europe, United Stakes of America or Australia.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 30 Apr 2010 10:20 pm

tkuanhoo wrote:
I wonder if you have ever been to Europe, United Stakes of America or Australia.

I wonder if you have. Other than a 6 day 5 night tour package from Chan Bros Travel that is......

tkuanhoo

Postby tkuanhoo » Fri, 30 Apr 2010 10:32 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
tkuanhoo wrote:

I wonder if you have. Other than a 6 day 5 night tour package from Chan Bros Travel that is......

6 day 5 night is more than enough. Too much guns, knives, drug addicts, vulgar songs, dirty surroundings and uncivilised people who pretend to be civilised.

I think they should pay me money to spend my precious Sing dollar in their countries.

EADG
Reporter
Reporter

Postby EADG » Fri, 30 Apr 2010 10:54 pm

We got a live one here. This looks to be fun.
Ape Shall Not Kill Ape

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 30 Apr 2010 11:05 pm

EADG wrote:We got a live one here. This looks to be fun.

Yeah, but unlike the average troll, this one really isn't too smart. It's already degenerated into him slagging posters. What kind of troll is that? :roll:

This one is almost a dumb as a shucked oyster! And it's so easy to peg it. He has to have well off parents who take care of him in landed property, as he obviously doesn't live in an HDB estate to know what pigs the average Singaporean Heartlander is.

Hell, even MetroGuy was better that this one. :wink:

tkuanhoo

Postby tkuanhoo » Sat, 01 May 2010 12:55 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
EADG wrote:We got a live one here. This looks to be fun.

Yeah, but unlike the average troll, this one really isn't too smart. It's already degenerated into him slagging posters. What kind of troll is that? :roll:

This one is almost a dumb as a shucked oyster! And it's so easy to peg it. He has to have well off parents who take care of him in landed property, as he obviously doesn't live in an HDB estate to know what pigs the average Singaporean Heartlander is.

Hell, even MetroGuy was better that this one. :wink:

Speaking of pigs.....

Plavt
Director
Director

Postby Plavt » Sat, 01 May 2010 1:27 am

tkuanhoo wrote:Speaking of pigs.....

Do I smell a troll?....... :-k

nakatago

Postby nakatago » Sat, 01 May 2010 1:40 am

kid, 4chan's that way