Singapore Expats

fantastic psychic

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 01 Jul 2010 10:26 pm

Hey chococat, I've got a container load of Pyramid hats. Wanna buy them? :lol:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Thu, 01 Jul 2010 10:47 pm

chococat wrote:what...anything that sounds "sciency" will prove psychics/those-with-extra-abilities are frauds. do you know how freaking out-there unified field theory is?
"freaking out-there" is a subjective assessment. needs more critical thinking. like i said before, i don't discount extra-human abilities--and at some point, so did the boys at DARPA--are possible (in some very, very, very, very, very remote way); it's just not as these fantastic psychics exhibit.

however, these psychics failing to reproduce repeatable results does not help their argument. and no, multiple anecdotes do not count as proof. if the circumstances in any such anecdote can be reliably reproduced repeatably, then we have something. but no dope so far.

but these psychics sure are fantastic, just not in ways some would believe.
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

okeydokey

Save your cash!

Post by okeydokey » Fri, 18 Feb 2011 5:00 pm

I met with Lynda Wolfe and although I am a believer in the spirit world and that some can communicate with it, Lynda Wolfe, in my opinion is not one of those people.

It's always good if a medium can validate themselves by telling you something about the past that few people might know, but LW states at the outset that she does not do the past. Then I found it disturbing that she spent the time in front of a laptop so I concluded she was using one of those psychic software programs. It also seemed that she had googled my name and thought I was going to be someone else, which is probably why when I asked her about my career she "drew a blank". Apparently this had never happened to her before :)

She started out with "the now" and it was accurate, as is every other general statement I read about my particular star signs: zodiac and Chinese, so no points there I'm afraid.

Not much else rang true, but I confess I had made my decision about her validity within the first 10 minutes so I guess I was not going to take on board anything said beyond that point.

My advice: don't waste your money.

Tweetybird45

Re: fantastic psychic

Post by Tweetybird45 » Fri, 10 Jun 2016 7:57 pm

I completely agree with the user before me. There are spirit guides who are genuine. Lynda is not one of them. I met her with my husband sometime back and it was profoundly dissapointing. She asked me for my zodiac sign and chinese animal at the beginning and went on making general risk free statements. A real psychic would see pictures in her mind. Lynda couldnt tell a single detail about my life. She asks questions and changes tact according to the answers I give. Really, dont waste your money.

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”