Singapore Expats

fantastic psychic

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
flebowitz

fantastic psychic

Post by flebowitz » Tue, 20 Apr 2010 1:43 pm

Lynda Wolfe is the real thing. She's here from the US, having major celebs as clients and even solving cases for the Los Angeles Police department. here number is 98328925.

I thought it'd be an interesting gift to get an appointment for my husband and kids. Some of the stuff she knew and told them, hair raisingly accurate. No tricks. Just had to share my discovery.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 20 Apr 2010 2:32 pm

Yeah, even Yuri Geller is a fake. :roll:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

flebowitz

lynda wolfe

Post by flebowitz » Tue, 20 Apr 2010 3:08 pm

I know Uri Geller; I was an agent at his literary agency. But Lynda doesn't have tricks. She doesn't use a lot of mumbo jumbo. She seems as normal as any housewife.

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Tue, 20 Apr 2010 5:45 pm

"Hi, my name is Shawn Spencer and this is my partner Bubba McBubblesnaps..."

:roll:

Well, I guess it would be interesting and amusing...
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

rajumatix

Post by rajumatix » Tue, 20 Apr 2010 6:54 pm

Finally i have someone to tell me what numbers will come up on the next Lottery..
BaD SpellerS of thE worLd - Untie !

clara10

Post by clara10 » Tue, 20 Apr 2010 10:35 pm

How much does she charges?

flebowitz

lynda woolf

Post by flebowitz » Wed, 21 Apr 2010 7:11 am

I think she has some flexibility. It lasted over an hour. Private. Everyone gets their own CD of the session. I think it was about $230 per person. Not cheap but not a daily event. As I said, it was a great gift to my husband and kids and then I treated myself later. Oddly, the kids were the most extraordinary of the reads. She named their friends - by name, full with details of their personalities It's one thing to look at a person and make intuitive assumptions but this was awesome. I'm not going to discount her advice for my daughter's college choices either.

nakatago

Re: lynda woolf

Post by nakatago » Wed, 21 Apr 2010 9:26 am

flebowitz wrote:. I'm not going to discount her advice for my daughter's college choices either.
Holy s#!+.

I hope that you send your daughter to that college because you find it's the best college after evaluating all the factors and not just because a psychic told you.

...and for 230 bucks a pop, I could probably be an uncanny psychic too.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 21 Apr 2010 9:48 am

:) That's the quality of foreign talents the government is importing today. No wonder there is a backlash against foreign "talent". :P
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Wed, 21 Apr 2010 10:06 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote::) That's the quality of foreign talents the government is importing today. No wonder there is a backlash against foreign "talent". :P
(puts index and middle fingers on temple...)

I sense a disturbance in the psychicness here...you are blocking my psychic receptors and the visions are not coming clear to me...there is too much negative energy. I may be needing some focusing crystals--and five hundred bucks--to help me in divining the answers...

Goodness; I've seen too many episodes of Psych.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:05 pm

nakatago wrote:I may be needing some
Here I though you were from the 'peens. Sounds like the sub-continent to me! :P

flebowitz

psychic

Post by flebowitz » Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:21 pm

Its not a parlor trick. She's certainly not here on government service. And I guess it's a lot of money but I don't even remember the exact figure so I might be wrong. As for the advice about not relying solely on Lynda's thoughts regarding my daughters college: When you are considering an entire nation of schools in the US, helpful insights from anywhere are welcomed. She was valuable in delineating certain strengths and matching them to institutions and regions.

nakatago

Re: psychic

Post by nakatago » Wed, 21 Apr 2010 1:04 pm

flebowitz wrote: As for the advice about not relying solely on Lynda's thoughts regarding my daughters college: When you are considering an entire nation of schools in the US, helpful insights from anywhere are welcomed. She was valuable in delineating certain strengths and matching them to institutions and regions.
I'm just saying that whatever your decision would be, it would be based on your own good judgment after culling information and advice from a number of people and not just because someone told you--psychic or not. Because at face value, your earlier statement made it sound like she just pulled the advice out of thin air like she did your children's friends' names. Your later statement, however, shows she takes time to analyze information before giving advice.

As to how some "psychics" do their thing, we had some discussion on that already here: http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/ftopic68786.html

I'm not saying Ms. Woolf uses the same techniques but please bear in mind that some level of skepticism is healthy. It prevents naivety and helps in searching for the truth.

So, is Ms Woolf a real psychic? I don't know. But whatever it is that she does and how she does it, she must be very good at it.
sundaymorningstaple wrote:
nakatago wrote:I may be needing some
Here I though you were from the 'peens. Sounds like the sub-continent to me! :P
At the risk of sounding racist and as much I may not want to admit it, our people have actually a lot in common with them. :cry:

EDIT: Just saw Lynda's website. OUCH! That fuchsia shirt burns my eyes!

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 21 Apr 2010 1:34 pm

Is THAT what you call that colour! Yeah, only a select few guys could wear that and pull it off! Ouch is right!

Further on though, you see what she charges for email questions? You can send her up to 3 questions in a email at ten bucks a question. Best part of it is, she doesn't even need to open up the email to read the question cause she's a psychic! :lol:

She can also tells you your whole history just by the email nick you chose! :P

flebowitz

fantastic psychic

Post by flebowitz » Wed, 21 Apr 2010 1:49 pm

Wow, all I wanted to do was tell you about this warm and good person who I think has a special sense. The Los Angeles police department used her to solve ten murder mysteries. Her father was famous in hollywood, she's consulted for many politicians, financiers and movie stars and really, I didn't intend to invite such ill mannered jokes at her expense.

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”