Singapore Expats

mom and immigration matter

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
godlife

mom and immigration matter

Post by godlife » Thu, 15 Apr 2010 8:53 pm

it's my pleasure to explore the reality on common issues from your help in some MOM and immigration matter.

1. can i apply any working passes around same timing from more than one company ?? how MOM will react this matter?)

2. if i can't extend my social visit pass anymore, how long i need to stay my country to come back singapore again as visit pass?

i will be very thankful to know the matter from ur good knowledge. thanks

ksl
Governor
Governor

Re: mom and immigration matter

Post by ksl » Fri, 16 Apr 2010 2:19 am

godlife wrote:it's my pleasure to explore the reality on common issues from your help in some MOM and immigration matter.

1. can i apply any working passes around same timing from more than one company ?? how MOM will react this matter?)

2. if i can't extend my social visit pass anymore, how long i need to stay my country to come back singapore again as visit pass?

i will be very thankful to know the matter from ur good knowledge. thanks
1. It is the company that applies not you, which means several companies maybe applying at the same time...SMS or SE may be able to clarify the procedure better.
2. That depends I guess on which country you come from and how you arrive here. If I'm not wrong Europe may get 90 days social visit pass if flying in direct, and must return for 5 days, before the next one is issued. Though other Countries get much less.
Best to phone ICA on this matter.