Singapore Expats Forum

2nd hand office furniture

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

chixchix
Editor
Editor

2nd hand office furniture

Postby chixchix » Thu, 08 Apr 2010 11:00 pm

Hii all, I need to purchase a conference table and a nice sofa settee. Can anyone make a recommendation where I can buy still good looking reasonably priced items for the office.

I did go to one place in Pearls Hill,as they were selling 2nd hand items,however, they were too old stuff when I went there.

Thanks in advance !
Always have a smile on that face!

ksl
Governor
Governor

Re: 2nd hand office furniture

Postby ksl » Tue, 06 Dec 2011 3:40 pm

chixchix wrote:Hii all, I need to purchase a conference table and a nice sofa settee. Can anyone make a recommendation where I can buy still good looking reasonably priced items for the office.

I did go to one place in Pearls Hill,as they were selling 2nd hand items,however, they were too old stuff when I went there.

Thanks in advance !

I recall it's been asked before on the forum, SE left information, try a search in the forum...Mods delete these last two posts, it's an advert the words are linked to the website!

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: 2nd hand office furniture

Postby ecureilx » Tue, 06 Dec 2011 4:36 pm

ksl wrote:
chixchix wrote:Hii all, I need to purchase a conference table and a nice sofa settee. Can anyone make a recommendation where I can buy still good looking reasonably priced items for the office.

Thanks in advance !

I recall it's been asked before on the forum, SE left information, try a search in the forum...Mods delete these last two posts, it's an advert the words are linked to the website!

KSL: did you reply for a post dated : Thu Apr 08, 2010 ?? :D :D

Strong Eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Tue, 06 Dec 2011 4:37 pm

He did... but there was a spammer that brought the post current... now history... KSL... you're not into the Baron's early, are you?

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Postby ecureilx » Tue, 06 Dec 2011 4:39 pm

Strong Eagle wrote:He did... but there was a spammer that brought the post current... now history... KSL... you're not into the Baron's early, are you?

Ah, makes sense .. :D :D

Barons ? Do they make it out of Vinegar ?? :twisted: :twisted:

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 06 Dec 2011 4:48 pm

That's ksl's choice when NOT on vinegar.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Postby ecureilx » Tue, 06 Dec 2011 5:13 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:That's ksl's choice when NOT on vinegar.

well, that gives me ideas .. for the next time we scare each other .. :D :D

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Mon, 12 Dec 2011 2:40 pm

Strong Eagle wrote:He did... but there was a spammer that brought the post current... now history... KSL... you're not into the Baron's early, are you?
Haha! makes sense but no! I fell for the spammer hook line and sinker...still on my weight loss plan so no alcohol for me for a while yet. Plus the old liver is sick too, so it may speed up my departure if i drink alcohol.