Singapore Expats

Dermatologist to recommend for coral injuries (scuba diving)

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
Post Reply
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 1:16 pm

Dermatologist to recommend for coral injuries (scuba diving)

Post by Seasoul » Thu, 08 Apr 2010 10:15 am


Went scuba diving and got coral scratches on my hands.
I've seen a first dermatologist a couple of weeks ago but she only gave me an ointment and some regular cream. She sounded like she had no clue what she was treating exactly.

Can anyone recommend a dermatologist who would know about coral stings and injuries and give me the appropriate treatment ?

Many thanks for your help !

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests