Singapore Expats

baking decorated cakes classes?

Discuss the various enrichment courses that interests your child. It can be tuition classes to robotics courses.
franchy
Regular
Regular

baking decorated cakes classes?

Post by franchy » Sun, 04 Apr 2010 11:48 am

Hello,

I am looking for baking classes of decorated cakes (icing....) mainly for kids - anyone can recommend on a place i can take a course?

would appreciate any suggestion...:)

Thanks!
Franchy

cbavasi
Reporter
Reporter

Post by cbavasi » Sun, 04 Apr 2010 2:04 pm

To ice it yourself for children's cake or a class that involves kids? If you are looking for an adult decorating class check out Poon Huat - they do a Wilton Cake Decorating class... there is also a Wilton supply shop in the Adelphi Center that also offers classes and sells every single children's cake mold you can imagine. Once you get the hang of decorating - you'll never buy another cake... also check out BIY (Bake it Youself - they have a website).
If you are looking for a baking class for children - check out the Pantry at Loewen Garden.

imogenben
Regular
Regular

Post by imogenben » Sun, 09 May 2010 4:17 pm

I attended a baking course here together with my daughter.... it was a lot of fun bonding as mother and child over dough and icing !! http://www.creativeculinaire.com :D

breadcrumbs

Post by breadcrumbs » Sun, 20 Jun 2010 12:20 am

Hi there, you can try mongstirs.com.

I attended a cookie decorating class but I know she runs cake baking and decorating classes too.