Singapore Expats Forum

Yanhee/Bamrungrad/Recs?

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
citizen7

Yanhee/Bamrungrad/Recs?

Postby citizen7 » Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:55 am

Hey guys,
I'm new to this forum and thought that I would ask you guys for some advice after reading some posts here. You guys seem pretty knowledgeable on this subject.

I'm looking to getting a bridge implant and tip nose surgery in Thailand. I've heard many recommended hospitals, notably Yanhee and Bamrungrad. I'm concerned that these recommendations are made by advertisers, rather than patients. Yanhee is well known in the States as well as Thailand and yet there have been so many botched surgeries from there that i am a bit weary.
I'm also concerned about the materials used for implants and tips for noses. Although silicone has been widely used, it is not recommended now and materials like gore tex and the patient's own cartilage is preferred in the states and korea, and yet i cant seem to find anyone in thailand who uses this.
Any suggestions on hospitals or doctors? I have a few listed but would like a second opinions. Thanks!

kimsan

Yanhee hospital is not recommended

Postby kimsan » Wed, 31 Mar 2010 8:23 pm

IF you wanna get your nose done, dont even get it done at yanhee hospital, there are really little percentage of getting it looks nice,,, me, and other 2 of my friends got it done in yanhee hospital with the head of the plastic surgeon in yanhee, Dr Greechart, and my result turned out that the implant was too big which makes my nose looks like it is not even straight and my nostril was unevenly cutted which makes my nosetril looks unequal, 1 of my friend result was bent, his nose was too high implant which makes it looks so ugly, my other friend''s nose implanted was too short which makes her hose seems to look so ugly and also her nosetril was unequally cutted and with a few scar from the striches on her faces. Yanhee's business run too fast which makes them dont really care about us, the day of my consultation, i went in to the doctor, and he just asked me that do i like my nose bridge to be implanted taller?, so i reply back, yes, but natural look, so he just started to mark on my nose, and told me to go out, i didnt even get any chance to ask him at all. Is thathow the international hospital perfom their surgery?? I dont think so. another thing was, after 7 days of surgery, i went back to the hospital and ready to get my stitches removed, but he said that it will fall off in 1 months, but you know what? the stiched didnt fall out, i got infection, and had to go to the hospital in my area, Melbourne to get it cleaned up properly, this sucks the most. In conclusion, if anyone who are thinking of getting anything done at yanhee hospital, you should consider again, i also heard many bad experience with yanhee hospital. I would say that, if you ever wanna get your nose done in THAILAND, then you should go to either Bumrungrat( price for normal silicone nose implant is about 1000USD to 2000USD) or cosmetic hospital Bangmud( price for normal silicone nose implant is about 1000USD to 1500USD), many thai movie stars and singers got many things done in Bangmod hospital. or if you are thinking of getting anything done in Philipine, i would suggest you to get it done in Shimmian Manila( price for normal goretex implant is about 1800USD), his works are really carefully created as i saw a few video of his nose implant performance.
SO if you even consider to go to YANHEE HOSPITAL, i would recommended you to think again before you decide to go to thailand, my decision was already a mistake, i hope that this would help many other people who wanna get plastic surgery done.