Singapore Expats Forum

29, Female, from Australia and new to Singapore

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
badfatzmaru20

Postby badfatzmaru20 » Sat, 05 Jun 2010 2:31 pm

If you have any plans, count me in! I need to go out rather than be bored to death at work... PM me or drop me an email at badfatzmary20 at yahoo.com

nsarasta

Hi there..

Postby nsarasta » Tue, 08 Jun 2010 2:28 pm

Is this group only for ladies? or..?

Cheers,

Nick

nsarasta

Hi again..

Postby nsarasta » Tue, 08 Jun 2010 2:29 pm

anyway..drop me a message at nsarasta@gmail.com for any outing in future..

Thanks

Cheers,

Nick

holly_y

Postby holly_y » Wed, 09 Jun 2010 12:10 am

Hey Amanda! I'm Holly and I'm 26 yrs old from Canada. I'm moving to Singers in July and would love to meet some new people! If you're keen, I'd be happy to chat!
I am a 26 yr old Canadian who is moving to Singers at the end of July. I don't know many ppl there yet so would love to make some new friends to go for coffee, shopping and to possibly hit the town. Just send me an email! jolly_holly37@hotmail.com

badfatzmaru20

Welcome

Postby badfatzmaru20 » Wed, 09 Jun 2010 12:25 pm

Im actually here for only a year. Im Asian and I love shopping also. Hahaha. Maybe we can meet some time. Im working in raffles area.
Are you the kind of person who likes to go partying and do wild stuff? coz I may not be able to accompany u with the wild stuff thing. Hahaha. I live going to movies and dine out. I do party to relieve stress. I love visiting near countries also. Im looking for a movie buddy actually. I will give u my number in case you want to hook up. Take care. :)
Last edited by badfatzmaru20 on Mon, 14 Jun 2010 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EFH

Postby EFH » Sun, 13 Jun 2010 9:13 pm

Hi guys,

I'm a 25 year old Aussie, been in Singapore for three months and keen to expand my social circle. Love doing all the standard stuff...eating out, movies, shopping, drinks, coffee etc. Let me know if you guys are catching up at all - mclennan.kate@gmail.com

Cheers,

Kate

JJUKSG

Hi

Postby JJUKSG » Tue, 15 Jun 2010 1:49 pm

Hi,

Im 28/F expat too, drop me a email if you guys have any upcoming gathering. heleneho26@yahoo.com. Cheers

bhauranya
Regular
Regular

Postby bhauranya » Sat, 19 Jun 2010 10:10 am

Hi am 25 male, been here for 2 years now.

if any outings planned drop me a mail at chudyabhau@gmail.com

interested in all activties except shopping with females :wink:
Dont't be serious, be sincere!!

elibird

Postby elibird » Fri, 25 Jun 2010 8:59 am

hi!

i am a local singaporean who used to live in australia. would love to expand my social circle.

are any of you meeting up any time soon?

holly_sarah07

Postby holly_sarah07 » Sun, 25 Jul 2010 2:11 pm

Hey guys,

I'm a 24 year old Aussie and have been here for around 3 months now. Keen to expand my social circle. Up for all the usual stuff..coffee, movies, shopping, drinks.

If anyone's keen to organise a meet up my email is holly.haywood@uqconnect.edu.au.

Cheers :)

Blue Sapphire
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Blue Sapphire » Sun, 25 Jul 2010 7:19 pm

We have an informal group called the SG Stay at home wives group. We are having brunch this Tue 27 July at Jones the Grocer at the Mandarin Gallery outlet from 10.30am. Feel free to join us! Sorry but only ladies :-)

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112338762122759

jatko

New to Singapore

Postby jatko » Sun, 08 Aug 2010 6:27 pm

Hi Amanda,

I know you put this post up a while ago, however, I have just moved to Singapore and came across it. I am 29yr, female, aussie teacher, looking to meet some other female expats to have dinner/drinks, shop etc with. If your keen to meet up please let me know!!

Jamie
jamie_atko@hotmail.com

Sam S

hi

Postby Sam S » Mon, 09 Aug 2010 1:53 pm

I see that ppl who started this thread have disappeared....

is this group concerning only females??

is there anyone who likes to play badminton????
i hv come here recently and i think a sport wud be the best way to kill extra time in the day with nothing more than a few calories to lose!!!

rachel5

Want to meet new people in Singapore

Postby rachel5 » Tue, 10 Aug 2010 5:15 pm

Hi

We are a group of friendly, easy-going ladies from all over the world and are in our 20s-30s, who meet every tuesday for lunch and a chat. You can find us on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gro ... 7145092028 or you can email singaporeexpatladieswholunch@hotmail.com for more information.
We also have a ladies night every 4-6 weeks and often arrange other activities like film nights, book club, outings etc.

Hope to see some of you.
:)

jameshn

HI

Postby jameshn » Fri, 10 Sep 2010 3:43 pm

I am new to this place if there is any activities coming up plz do let me know
PM or email me :jameshn@rediffmail.com
Thanks