Singapore Expats Forum

CCTV overkill? Toa Payoh

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Mad Scientist
Director
Director

Postby Mad Scientist » Sat, 03 Apr 2010 5:48 pm

JR8 wrote:
Mad Scientist wrote:
nakatago wrote:
JR8 wrote:Are there any other countries in the world that have practised this 'intentional release' of Category AAA prisoners, or is this something that is Uniquely Singapore?
l:

+1!

Israel , US, UK all do that . They are paranoid but who doesn't, given the state we are living in right now. I remember when I was in US that one of my friends said the Homeland Security use this colour coding from orange to red and so on and changing it ever so often to put fear into the public.
BUT again there are alot of wackos out there.
This phenomenon will never go away after 911

Really? So can you give me an example of when Israel, the US or UK have released a cat AAA prisoner intentionally? (No you can't can you you twit, you're using a 'throw a can of paint at it generalisation').

You know, and perhaps then pasted up 'wanted' pictures of him all over the transport infrastructure for a year before he shows up in a foreign country.

Your comments come over as adolescent. Is everyone else on the topic a teenager?

Please mind your words b4 you call someone a twit. If the bloody thing is up to your eye balls then you would believe???? Then who is a twit once everything goes up in smoke?? Hmmm ??
Ever heard of Abu Nidal ? Abdul Karim Saad ? Maybe not because you are teenager then
I did not throw any generalization on this issue. If you think you are a teenager then you are !!! If not get out of my face !!

aster
Manager
Manager

Postby aster » Sat, 03 Apr 2010 6:03 pm

JR8 wrote:Are there any other countries in the world that have practised this 'intentional release' of Category AAA prisoners, or is this something that is Uniquely Singapore?

Do you think it is even remotely possible for a cat AAA prisoner to escape? Don't think so...

What are the odds of someone doing it twice? About as high as me winning the lottery... twice.

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Postby JR8 » Sat, 03 Apr 2010 6:07 pm

Yeah what ever.

Any chance of an answer to the teenage conspiracy theories?

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Sat, 03 Apr 2010 6:24 pm

JR8:Really? So can you give me an example of when Israel, the US or UK have released a cat AAA prisoner intentionally? (No you can't can you you twit, you're using a 'throw a can of paint at it generalisation'

I have to agree with Mad Scientist on this! Only a naive inexperienced twit, could dream up a question like that.
Last edited by ksl on Sun, 04 Apr 2010 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Postby JR8 » Sat, 03 Apr 2010 6:45 pm

hahahahahahaha

hahahhahaha!

hahahahahahaha

And you would appear to be unfamiliar with totally incompetant police

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Sat, 03 Apr 2010 6:59 pm

JR8 wrote:hahahahahahaha

hahahhahaha!

hahahahahahaha

And you would appear to be unfamiliar with totally incompetent police
Totally not worth a response!
Last edited by ksl on Sun, 04 Apr 2010 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Postby JR8 » Sat, 03 Apr 2010 9:37 pm

ksl wrote:
JR8 wrote:hahahahahahaha

Yeah sure. Even my auntie spots you as a fake from 800m

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 03 Apr 2010 11:18 pm

JR8,

Starting to get a little bit trollish? Missing the AB are you? :-|

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Postby JR8 » Sat, 03 Apr 2010 11:46 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:JR8,

Sorry SMS mate, being bullish yes but not seeking to cause trouble. ... just asking a question, and being thrown swerve ball after swerve ball (and again and again) back. What to do ah?

Not trying to forment anything

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Postby JR8 » Sat, 03 Apr 2010 11:48 pm

You will kinda notice if I lose it...

:)

Mad Scientist
Director
Director

Postby Mad Scientist » Sun, 04 Apr 2010 11:41 am

JR8 wrote:Yeah what ever.

Any chance of an answer to the teenage conspiracy theories?
JR8 wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:JR8,

Sorry SMS mate, being bullish yes but not seeking to cause trouble. ... just asking a question, and being thrown swerve ball after swerve ball (and again and again) back. What to do ah?

Not trying to forment anything

JR8

You started it. I think this thread is for serious discussion i.e "strictly speaking" . Not going around accusing someone or calling names that is uncalled for. You are being being childish and it annoys me
I joined the forum on wanting to help forumers who have problems on NS and immigration issues. I came from military background. Spend alot of years in eye opener places among other place in the army. I knew things which can help people how to solve their woes.
BUT I cannot reveal sensitive matters that is detrimental to any state or nation.This is a public forum . NOT YOUR BLOODY BLOG OR FACEBOOK !!
I speak with candidness and straight to the point on the issues at stake based on my previous experiences. The forumers can take it from there
Since I joined numerous forumers PM me for help which I am glad to help if I can. I DO NOT TELL THEM TO BREAK THE LAW and never will
I will provide info based on what has happened . If there is an error in my judgement I apologise unreservedly. Name me a forumer that needs help that does not benefit from my informations and past experience
JR8, You are the one that throws a swerve ball and expect me not to hit it with the bat.Worse of all you throw straight at my face. What do you expect me to do? Keep Quite and let's be friend. ':x'
There are places to have crack on jokes and I am one that can take that in my stride. There are places to be serious. This is one of them
So....moderators.... if you find I am a twit or someone with JR8 so call "Teenager Conspiracies" please remove all my posts. :
Only a twit knows a twit

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 04 Apr 2010 12:14 pm

As this is the strictly moderated forum, I made my comment in order to try to nudge the thread back on a civil track. I am trying not to butcher the thread my shunting portions off to another thread in the rubbish forum. So, if it's okay with all parties currently involved in this little spat, let's let is stop know. If anybody wants to know the caliber of Mad Scientist's contributions here, I suggest that they go to his profile and click on the link saying show all "MS's Posts" and have a good read before casting aspersions on another poster. [-X

I'm not saying be friends, but chill out. Fair enough for all parties? O:)

I hope so. [-o<

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Postby JR8 » Sun, 04 Apr 2010 1:11 pm

'I came from military background. '

Hahaha.
Yeah!

My English grandpa fought on the Somme, my other grandpa (in occupied territorty) was taken off and interrogated by the gestapo *three* times [my mother says, each time he was dragged out, standing their as a 8-10 year old they never thought they'd see him again]

My Dad shipped out here to fight the invaders in '44. Me... none of your business.

So please don't give me any heroics

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Postby JR8 » Sun, 04 Apr 2010 1:17 pm

Yeah with yah SMS.... I'm entirely cool esp. after 8 beers on a Friday [Or is it Saturday man) night.

Yo baby :-B

Splatted
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Splatted » Sun, 04 Apr 2010 1:37 pm

JR8 wrote:'I came from military background. '

Hahaha.
Yeah!

My English grandpa fought on the Somme, my other grandpa (in occupied territorty) was taken off and interrogated by the gestapo *three* times [my mother says, each time he was dragged out, standing their as a 8-10 year old they never thought they'd see him again]

My Dad shipped out here to fight the invaders in '44. Me... none of your business.

So please don't give me any heroics

Just drop it guys. Sometimes it takes a bigger man to not reply.