Singapore Expats

Cheapest botox in Singapore

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
ptboch

Post by ptboch » Sat, 22 Sep 2012 11:28 am

how much are you guys paying for the botox per unit?

Aging

Re: Which doc to go to for jaw slimming botox?

Post by Aging » Sat, 20 Oct 2012 4:46 am

BoFK wrote:I am interested in doing botox as I have unequal jawline and grind my teeth when under stress. Where would you recommend and the prices please?
Why not try R2 supplement , it is work and look young more than 10 years .... i already try ...it ready worth it and no injection require :D

tinkerbell88
Regular
Regular

Post by tinkerbell88 » Sun, 21 Oct 2012 5:29 pm

I had Botox for my teeth grinding and also jaw shaping with my aesthetic Dr that I usually go to on Orchard Road, and I think they charge per area. Paid about $1000. It's better to pay for the real stuff and have the assurance that it's good than settle for cheap Botox.
tinkerbell88

prayer

Re: Botox sharing

Post by prayer » Wed, 31 Oct 2012 5:28 pm

prayer wrote:I found someone to share and done my botox already:)
The lady whom share with me in March has relocated, if anyone interested to share botox with me, please email me at [email protected] as I will be doing my botox soon in Dec (50 unit each)as one bottle is 100 units.
More than enough:)

snowysnowy

Re: Which doc to go to for jaw slimming botox?

Post by snowysnowy » Tue, 29 Jan 2013 1:53 pm

Hi, Where to get this R2 supplement ? and the brand too , Thank u so much

Aging wrote:
BoFK wrote:I am interested in doing botox as I have unequal jawline and grind my teeth when under stress. Where would you recommend and the prices please?
Why not try R2 supplement , it is work and look young more than 10 years .... i already try ...it ready worth it and no injection require :D

therejuve

Beauty, Health & Fitness

Post by therejuve » Sat, 20 Apr 2013 6:03 pm

Juvederm is the premier dermal filler in the UK and USA. It delivers instant results with little or no downtime. Visit TheRejuvenationClinic.co.uk to book a Juvederm treatment online and bring back the youthful resilience to your skin. Start today!

Botox Injection
Juvederm