Singapore Expats Forum

Piano Bar?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
endurance0201

Piano Bar?

Postby endurance0201 » Sun, 21 Mar 2010 3:00 am

Hi, anyone knows of any good and nice Piano bar where I can sit back & relax over a glass of nice chilled beer? I hardly go to such places and would love to just unwind with the soft jazzy music. Not into loud music. Any recommendation? Thank you
endurance

Muelson

Postby Muelson » Wed, 24 Mar 2010 4:28 pm

Blu Jazz Cafe on Bali Lane has some pretty chilled music.. Greg Lyons hosts a jam session on a wednesday and I think he plays on a friday.. Nice place to chill with a glass of vino

Girl_Next_Door
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Girl_Next_Door » Wed, 24 Mar 2010 5:03 pm

I find Blu Jazz Cafe a bit crowded. Not exactly the place to chill and enjoy a glass of wine.

A while ago, my ex-boss bought me to the lounge at Park View Square (the one that look like it came out of Batman movie). They have a few girls dressed as angels, "flying" up to pick your bottle of wine.

I remember they had a pretty good jazz band, but that's a while ago. Anyone been there recently?

valeriusonline
Regular
Regular

Postby valeriusonline » Thu, 25 Mar 2010 11:54 am

FNDC goes to BLU JAZZ this friday! :D

ftopic68469.html

come and join! :D

beyonce

Postby beyonce » Thu, 25 Mar 2010 10:57 pm

I live pretty near by the Batman building, though i have not been to that bar yet. Will need to go soon to check the music out! And flying ladies, haha:)