Singapore Expats

noisy neighbors

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 26 Nov 2012 6:52 am

Or, perhaps, knowing that is the way of Singapore, learn to deal with it stoically like "most" Singaporeans do, OR, head for Changi. :wink:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Mon, 26 Nov 2012 9:16 am

twister_king wrote:Perhaps there should be a task force formed to deal with "neighbours from hell".
It'll be manned by grumpy aunties.
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

twister_king

Post by twister_king » Mon, 26 Nov 2012 4:48 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Or, perhaps, knowing that is the way of Singapore, learn to deal with it stoically like "most" Singaporeans do, OR, head for Changi. :wink:
doubt so that's how most singaporeans deal with it....havent u read the increased in such cases were on the rise in recent years????

twister_king

Post by twister_king » Mon, 26 Nov 2012 4:50 pm

nakatago wrote:
twister_king wrote:Perhaps there should be a task force formed to deal with "neighbours from hell".
It'll be manned by grumpy aunties.
see no logic here as to why it should be manned by grumpy aunties.....

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 26 Nov 2012 5:01 pm

twister_king wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:Or, perhaps, knowing that is the way of Singapore, learn to deal with it stoically like "most" Singaporeans do, OR, head for Changi. :wink:
doubt so that's how most singaporeans deal with it....havent u read the increased in such cases were on the rise in recent years????
Yeah, having lived here for 30 years now, and the last 14 of them in my own HDB flat, I'm pretty sure I know how it's normally done here. I think the increase in cases in recent years are probably the same percentage wise, if one considers the increase in the resident population here. :-k
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers