Singapore Expats

Open Beauty Shop Special for Waxing!

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
Ivybb

Open Beauty Shop Special for Waxing!

Post by Ivybb » Thu, 18 Mar 2010 10:32 am

I have many years in beauty field with professional ITEC, CIBTAC qualificaiton, good skills and teaching

Wish to open Beauty Shop special for Waxing as knowing those girl or women don't like body hair, special for legs, underarm, or special area?

We are expert to do it and with good technic, good method and good products avoiding any skin allerfy.

Need more data before planning?

1. Waxing is popular in Singaroe or not?
2. How many times per month?
3. How to select shop ? price, location, qualication ?
4. Member offer program such as buy 5 get 1 free, or buy 10 get 1 + hand treatment etc?

Pls comment and give me more ?

Shop with have facial, and nail, but we are special in Waxing, as human needs?

:shock:
IvyBb

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Thu, 18 Mar 2010 11:14 am

Please use the search function. Somebody already started a thread on waxing and people already discussed the business aspect.
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

martha bower

Post by martha bower » Mon, 29 Mar 2010 2:32 pm

waxing is the normal exercise practiced by women.Ya, I am sure that you can earn a lot by opening a beauty shop but instead of only providing waxing, you can provide facilities for permanent laser hair treatment. It is definitely more beneficial for you...!!

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 29 Mar 2010 4:15 pm

martha bower wrote:waxing is the normal exercise practiced by women.Ya, I am sure that you can earn a lot by opening a beauty shop but instead of only providing waxing, you can provide facilities for permanent laser hair treatment. It is definitely more beneficial for you...!!

tic....toc....tic....toc..... :devil:

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers