Singapore Expats Forum

Jetstar Asia Walk-in interview on 23 March 2010 @ orchard Ho

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
FChew
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri, 26 Mar 2010

Postby FChew » Wed, 31 Mar 2010 10:02 am

Fir-ais - Ya tats me faizal with an L no a H. Haha. You are?

westi
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat, 14 Jul 2007

Postby westi » Thu, 01 Apr 2010 9:54 am

Anyone who has gone for 24th & 25th final interview received their call or email from Jetstar International??

FChew
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri, 26 Mar 2010

Postby FChew » Thu, 01 Apr 2010 10:07 am

Nopes i haven still waiting anxiously.. All the best lets update each other once we receive any news?

fir-ais
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue, 23 Mar 2010

Postby fir-ais » Thu, 01 Apr 2010 1:05 pm

FChew wrote:Fir-ais - Ya tats me faizal with an L no a H. Haha. You are?


Haiya... me Aisah lah... remember??

dydy
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed, 02 Dec 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby dydy » Thu, 01 Apr 2010 5:35 pm

I just got the confirmation email from Jetstar!!

Training will commence 17 May and to sign contract next week! GOSH, finally!! :D

fir-ais
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue, 23 Mar 2010

Postby fir-ais » Thu, 01 Apr 2010 6:24 pm

dydy wrote:I just got the confirmation email from Jetstar!!

Training will commence 17 May and to sign contract next week! GOSH, finally!! :D


Wow!! Congrats!!!!!

anubls
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue, 08 May 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby anubls » Thu, 01 Apr 2010 7:02 pm

april fools?

dydy
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed, 02 Dec 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby dydy » Thu, 01 Apr 2010 7:04 pm

anubls wrote:april fools?


NO! I'm serious.
If they can joke about such stuff,it'll be too much.

Has anyone else gotten an email or phone call?
I'm pretty lost & dunno what to do now.

LaLaLee
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri, 13 Nov 2009

Postby LaLaLee » Thu, 01 Apr 2010 7:50 pm

Dear Dydy,

I got the email as well, it mentioned that we just have to go for the document briefing either on 6 Apr at 10.30am or 2.30pm or 7 Apr at 10.30am.

So we just have to reply which is the time slot you are avail.

oh and I also not sure whether should we go and clear the CNCC first ( is attached with the email) get ready our document before going or we can do it after the briefing?

anyway I got another 2 friends who also got the email so i guess we will check around first... if there any update i will let you know yea

Nevertheless for sure we will see you on the 17th may =)

dydy
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed, 02 Dec 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby dydy » Thu, 01 Apr 2010 9:09 pm

LaLaLee wrote:Dear Dydy,

I got the email as well, it mentioned that we just have to go for the document briefing either on 6 Apr at 10.30am or 2.30pm or 7 Apr at 10.30am.

So we just have to reply which is the time slot you are avail.

oh and I also not sure whether should we go and clear the CNCC first ( is attached with the email) get ready our document before going or we can do it after the briefing?

anyway I got another 2 friends who also got the email so i guess we will check around first... if there any update i will let you know yea

Nevertheless for sure we will see you on the 17th may =)


I think I'm just going to print out all the contract & documents that was sent then bring it over.

Which date are you guys going? Can I go with you all, because I don't want to feel like a lost young girl.

westi
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat, 14 Jul 2007

Postby westi » Thu, 01 Apr 2010 9:11 pm

Hi,

I'm very sure its not an April fool's joke.. cos I got their comfirmation email too :)

westi
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat, 14 Jul 2007

Postby westi » Thu, 01 Apr 2010 10:58 pm

dydy wrote:
LaLaLee wrote:Dear Dydy,

I got the email as well, it mentioned that we just have to go for the document briefing either on 6 Apr at 10.30am or 2.30pm or 7 Apr at 10.30am.

So we just have to reply which is the time slot you are avail.

oh and I also not sure whether should we go and clear the CNCC first ( is attached with the email) get ready our document before going or we can do it after the briefing?

anyway I got another 2 friends who also got the email so i guess we will check around first... if there any update i will let you know yea

Nevertheless for sure we will see you on the 17th may =)


I think I'm just going to print out all the contract & documents that was sent then bring it over.

Which date are you guys going? Can I go with you all, because I don't want to feel like a lost young girl.



Hi dydy,

I will be going for the briefing on the 6th April, 10.30am..

In between, which group were you in during swimming round on 25th??

ayesunshine
Member
Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon, 22 Feb 2010
Location: Singapore

Postby ayesunshine » Thu, 01 Apr 2010 11:13 pm

Congrats to all that got in!!

So sad that i didn't. Was wondering, do you guys have previous flying experience? Cause I remember there were quite a few then.
I wanna fly! And I'm gonna keep trying till I'm bonded to flying! =)

dydy
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed, 02 Dec 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby dydy » Thu, 01 Apr 2010 11:30 pm

westi wrote:
dydy wrote:
LaLaLee wrote:Dear Dydy,

I got the email as well, it mentioned that we just have to go for the document briefing either on 6 Apr at 10.30am or 2.30pm or 7 Apr at 10.30am.

So we just have to reply which is the time slot you are avail.

oh and I also not sure whether should we go and clear the CNCC first ( is attached with the email) get ready our document before going or we can do it after the briefing?

anyway I got another 2 friends who also got the email so i guess we will check around first... if there any update i will let you know yea

Nevertheless for sure we will see you on the 17th may =)


I think I'm just going to print out all the contract & documents that was sent then bring it over.

Which date are you guys going? Can I go with you all, because I don't want to feel like a lost young girl.



Hi dydy,

I will be going for the briefing on the 6th April, 10.30am..

In between, which group were you in during swimming round on 25th??



Hi Westi!
Okay, I think I'll select 6 april morning too. (: Better to get the briefing earlier than late.

In the swimming round on 25th, I was in group 2. I was the chinese girl in black pants & blazer. I'm Wendy. I think I was the only chinese girl in my group. (:

westi
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat, 14 Jul 2007

Postby westi » Fri, 02 Apr 2010 12:33 am

ayesunshine wrote:Congrats to all that got in!!

So sad that i didn't. Was wondering, do you guys have previous flying experience? Cause I remember there were quite a few then.



Hi ayesunshine,

Heard from a friend's friend who is a current crew with Jetstar International... They are taking in around 40 crews this time and training will be in 2 batches.

First batch in 17th May, the other in a later date..

If I'm not wrong, they are contacting those having their training in May first and the rest in the coming weeks.

Stay positive and don't give up just yet ya!!! You might be getting your comfirmation email next week :)


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests