EPEC Approved via email, when can I apply for LTVP online?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
john10

EPEC Approved via email, when can I apply for LTVP online?

Post by john10 » Fri, 12 Mar 2010 2:50 pm

Hello!
I'm located in India, and have received EPEC approval via email today.

My query: Can I apply for the Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP) through the online e-VP system rightaway from India? Or should I wait until the EPEC document arrives at my residence address (after about 4 weeks) and then apply for LTVP through eVP system from India? Any clarification in this regard would be appreciated...Thank you!

FaeLLe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by FaeLLe » Sat, 13 Mar 2010 7:43 pm

I would recommend waiting since you would need that to travel anyway.

Lead time should be minimal once you apply through e-VP.

john10

Thank you!

Post by john10 » Sat, 13 Mar 2010 9:43 pm

Hi FaeLLE!
Thanks a lot for the update! will wait for the document and then apply through e-VP.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Re: EPEC Approved via email, when can I apply for LTVP onlin

Post by ksl » Sun, 14 Mar 2010 10:45 pm

john10 wrote:Hello!

My query: Can I apply for the Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP) through the online e-VP system rightaway from India? Or should I wait until the EPEC document arrives at my residence address (after about 4 weeks) and then apply for LTVP through eVP system from India? Any clarification in this regard would be appreciated...Thank you!
Why would you want a LTVSP pass? Are you not married?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 4

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 15 Mar 2010 12:19 am

ksl wrote:

Hey ksl, into the Baron's early today? What does being married have to do with an EPEC?
Life isn't about avoiding the bruises. It's about collecting the scars to prove we showed up for it!

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Mon, 15 Mar 2010 5:43 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
ksl wrote:

Hey ksl, into the Baron's early today? What does being married have to do with an EPEC?
No idea? Oh I am guessing the EPEC is issued with LTSVP while looking for a job because I don't know. I Had to check the time of the post! 10:45 pm No Barons :) It's just after shock DT's :)

Look at the time 5:49 a.m and I've just woke up a new man, seen the light and I'm off to the gym early :shock: No more barons until I drop some weight :P

john10

Post by john10 » Mon, 15 Mar 2010 12:34 pm

Being currently overseas, I've applied for the EPEC to locate a job in SG. Along with the EPEC, I also need the LTSVP to allow me to stay in SG while job hunting (for abt 1 year as the rules say).

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 4

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 15 Mar 2010 3:16 pm

john10 wrote:Being currently overseas, I've applied for the EPEC to locate a job in SG. Along with the EPEC, I also need the LTSVP to allow me to stay in SG while job hunting (for abt 1 year as the rules say).
That we know. But neither has any thing to do with being married or not. :wink:
Life isn't about avoiding the bruises. It's about collecting the scars to prove we showed up for it!