Singapore Expats Forum

Hi everyone!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Flavous
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat, 06 Feb 2010
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Hi everyone!

Postby Flavous » Thu, 11 Mar 2010 11:47 pm

Hi there!,

My name is Nick, i'm a local chinese and I'm going 20 this year. I'm sincere about looking for friends to expand my social circle to hang out and have fun too.

I just hope you're a person with a sane mind and is easy going. I can't stand anyone doing anything that goes against the law or do anything illegal.

If all sounds good you can add me on msn. A short introduction about yourself really helps!

Local and international people both are welcome with open arms!

Yours sincerely,
Nick
Last edited by Flavous on Fri, 12 Mar 2010 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wellman
Regular
Regular
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu, 26 Nov 2009

Re: Hi everyone!

Postby Wellman » Fri, 12 Mar 2010 10:11 am

Flavous wrote:I just hope you're a person with a sane mind and is easy going. I can't stand anyone doing anything that goes against the law or is illegal.


Kind of contradicting yourself there

Flavous
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat, 06 Feb 2010
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby Flavous » Fri, 12 Mar 2010 4:11 pm

Hi there wellman,

The english word contradict means going against ones particular intention.

Do come back and post when you're no longer in china. Thanks.

Wellman
Regular
Regular
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu, 26 Nov 2009

Postby Wellman » Fri, 12 Mar 2010 4:12 pm

Flavous wrote:Hi there wellman,

The english word contradict means going against ones particular intention.

Do come back and post when you're no longer in china. Thanks.


Ta-da! I'm no longer in China!!

Flavous
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat, 06 Feb 2010
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby Flavous » Fri, 12 Mar 2010 4:13 pm

Just one black sheep to ruin a good post. Can't blame your origin. Best you go back there kid.

Wellman
Regular
Regular
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu, 26 Nov 2009

Postby Wellman » Fri, 12 Mar 2010 4:16 pm

Flavous wrote:Just one black sheep to ruin a good post. Can't blame your origin. Best you go back there kid.


I wouldn't tell you to go back to China. Be a good boy now!

User avatar
mymarikit
Regular
Regular
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri, 12 Dec 2008

Postby mymarikit » Fri, 12 Mar 2010 7:28 pm

this is very funny :D


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Events, Gatherings, Making Friends”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AvE and 2 guests