Singapore Expats Forum

Lonely married woman need a good massage

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
don't get you guys...

Postby don't get you guys... » Sun, 06 Feb 2005 11:16 am

Why do you guys ask diamond ring to send you an email????
She posted her email address!!!! just drop her a line, then! :roll: [/quote]

Postby Guest » Sun, 06 Feb 2005 8:22 pm

I can't help but laugh when I read the replies to the original post. Especially the one which said if the OP is really the woman in the picture. he would be willing to massage her for the whole year. Yeah, I've to compliment that you (OP) look even more attractive than the Mexican Miriam in "There's something about Miriam" if any of you have seen this reality TV show you'll know what I mean. I'm a woman, count me in Original Poster, if you're really bored in SIN, we could have a threesome or better just a lesbian lovey session. :wink:

Postby Guest » Mon, 07 Feb 2005 10:29 pm

let me hear more abt you.
if you also upset with life. email me at

well wisher

ashraf uk

Postby ashraf uk » Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:08 am

im talking from experience b 4 u reply to prostitutes (thats ne one selling themselves not just sex but usually is or the idea of it) think about the temp pleasure and the overwhelming loss of dignity at doing this im married and found out the hard way luckily cos of my wifes love and Allah in our lives we got through this it is still sex irt is still cheating dont contaminate an otherwise usful service with such things go to the karaoke bars instead where alll the wrong doers belong God help us all ameeen

Postby cerilchanc » Thu, 10 Feb 2005 5:53 pm

i do girls massage, and i am a train massuse,contact me