Singapore Expats

need to apply for a club or bar license??

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
shalamazoo

need to apply for a club or bar license??

Post by shalamazoo » Wed, 10 Mar 2010 1:45 pm

would anyone know what the criteria are for applying a club or bar license in Singapore??

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 10 Mar 2010 7:46 pm

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

shalamazoo

Post by shalamazoo » Wed, 10 Mar 2010 11:51 pm

I have already visited their office, my questions were the "people capacity" allow for a bar or a club, it could be one person per sqf or one person per 1 1/2 sqf.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Thu, 11 Mar 2010 1:32 pm

shalamazoo wrote:I have already visited their office, my questions were the "people capacity" allow for a bar or a club, it could be one person per sqf or one person per 1 1/2 sqf.
You need to check with the fire safety officer I would think on the capacity for your club or bar, they will also have to check the equipment is in order for any emergancies. Try the fire station link here, you may need a fire safety manager appointed http://www.scdf.gov.sg/Building_Profess ... index.html

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: need to apply for a club or bar license??

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 11 Mar 2010 2:50 pm

shalamazoo wrote:would anyone know what the criteria are for applying a club or bar license in Singapore??
shalamazoo wrote:I have already visited their office, my questions were the "people capacity" allow for a bar or a club, it could be one person per sqf or one person per 1 1/2 sqf.
Unless I'm going blind, I somehow don't see that question in your original posts. Say what you mean and mean what you say.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers