Singapore Expats Forum

Great News!!!! Singapore Close door to foreigner!!!!

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
ThePainRemover2
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon, 14 Jun 2010

Postby ThePainRemover2 » Fri, 18 Jun 2010 10:39 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
ThePainRemover2 wrote:But you are still amusing to me until I tire of you. Sounds familiar.


Unfortunately, unlike most trolls, you apparently have no coherent thoughts of your own and have to depend on the thoughts and statements of others, so you'll tire rather quickly. You are already clutching at straws. I'll still be here long after you have spent your load of venom. I though you were starting to sound vaguely familiar. But then again, most trolls sound about the same. But in your case, frankly, you are not as good as most. You don't hardly deserve to be called a troll at all, but more of a petulant child. So, I guess you'll have to go back to troll school for a while after you clear the sputum & dribble off your keyboard.

Now, run along, go cut and paste some more. I may engage in further repartee and again, I might not. Just depends on how bored I become with your drivel. :console:


ummmmm, Why do persist in using the same descriptions I post about you? Would you like me to write something original for you? :D

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34270
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 18 Jun 2010 10:45 am

ThePainRemover2 wrote:
Ummmm interesting!!! Now why would you use the phrase "cut and paste"? Could it be, that is your preferred method of forming a sentence. Since you seem to be repeating everything I say about you, you wouldn't be using the old cut and paste on my comments would you. Nooooooooo. You couldn't be that .............. :shock:


It would seem that you cannot even get that correct. You do know the difference between "cut & paste" and "quote" don't you? Sorry that was a rhetorical question. It's already obvious that you don't. Pardon me. Seems to me you're running out of steam. I've tried to stoke the fires but you just don't have it in you. The last pathetic attempt only gave me cause for grins, not the grimaces you were hoping for, and not much else.

This is all you got? I hope you didn't pay too much money for Troll School, because if you did, you should go back and demand a refund because you didn't learn squat.

irvine
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 312
Joined: Mon, 15 Dec 2008

Postby irvine » Fri, 18 Jun 2010 11:56 am

Oh there's been another party while I was busy doing work. Or, busy appearing to do work.

To the PITA, apparently you've landed yourself in a huge pool of foreigners. Have you abandoned your ship to join our boat? Or are you declaring war?

If it's the latter, please don't bother. We all have intelligence here.

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Postby JR8 » Fri, 18 Jun 2010 3:25 pm

Yep, looks like he's run out of ammo already... ah well, I'm sure another will be along shortly :)

ThePainRemover2
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon, 14 Jun 2010

Postby ThePainRemover2 » Fri, 18 Jun 2010 4:19 pm

To JB8 -


My God. I cannot believe you are so up yourself, that you actually advised someone to lie to the Singapore Authorities about their past criminal record. Typical American. Not happy unless you are screwing up somone else's life.

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10414
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Postby Strong Eagle » Fri, 18 Jun 2010 4:41 pm

ThePainRemover2 wrote:To JB8 -


My God. I cannot believe you are so up yourself, that you actually advised someone to lie to the Singapore Authorities about their past criminal record. Typical American. Not happy unless you are screwing up somone else's life.


ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ThePainRemover2
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon, 14 Jun 2010

Re: Great News!!!! Singapore Close door to foreigner!!!!

Postby ThePainRemover2 » Fri, 18 Jun 2010 4:52 pm

JR8 wrote:[What are you doing frequenting a foreigner's website?

No more foreigners in SG? Well, I too look forward to all of the Chinese leaving. Did the government specify when this will begin?



So a black American, who is locating to Singapore, is looking forward to the day when the Chinese are ousted from Singapore. Interesting!!!! Americans?? The arrogance. After the way the black Americans ave been treated, you would think it would be a black American who would show some resemblance of tolerance. I shake my head in bemusement.

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10414
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Re: Great News!!!! Singapore Close door to foreigner!!!!

Postby Strong Eagle » Fri, 18 Jun 2010 4:55 pm

ThePainRemover2 wrote:
JR8 wrote:[What are you doing frequenting a foreigner's website?

No more foreigners in SG? Well, I too look forward to all of the Chinese leaving. Did the government specify when this will begin?



So a black American, who is locating to Singapore, is looking forward to the day when the Chinese are ousted from Singapore. Interesting!!!! Americans?? The arrogance. After the way the black Americans ave been treated, you would think it would be a black American who would show some resemblance of tolerance. I shake my head in bemusement.


ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ThePainRemover2
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon, 14 Jun 2010

Postby ThePainRemover2 » Fri, 18 Jun 2010 4:56 pm

Strong Eagle wrote:
ThePainRemover2 wrote:To JB8 -


My God. I cannot believe you are so up yourself, that you actually advised someone to lie to the Singapore Authorities about their past criminal record. Typical American. Not happy unless you are screwing up somone else's life.


ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Heh, heh, heh. Keep snoozing Strong Eagle. The Chinese are coming. The Eagle is not so strong anymore. Your day has come.

irvine
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 312
Joined: Mon, 15 Dec 2008

Postby irvine » Fri, 18 Jun 2010 6:57 pm

I happen to know some VERY NICE African American friends.

In fact, I have good friends of various skin colors. In this age and time, it is just becoming very common for that to happen.

Tolerance? Now, this attempted havoc the PITA is making here is what we need to tolerate?

I join in the ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10414
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Postby Strong Eagle » Fri, 18 Jun 2010 9:55 pm

ThePainRemover2 wrote:
Strong Eagle wrote:
ThePainRemover2 wrote:To JB8 -


My God. I cannot believe you are so up yourself, that you actually advised someone to lie to the Singapore Authorities about their past criminal record. Typical American. Not happy unless you are screwing up somone else's life.


ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Heh, heh, heh. Keep snoozing Strong Eagle. The Chinese are coming. The Eagle is not so strong anymore. Your day has come.


So sorry... just having trouble trying to pay attention to your comments... they're boring... and... well...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ThePainRemover2
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon, 14 Jun 2010

Postby ThePainRemover2 » Fri, 18 Jun 2010 10:23 pm

Strong Eagle wrote:[So sorry... just having trouble trying to pay attention to your comments... they're boring... and... well...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



Ha! Ha! But still you come back to have a look. :lol:

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34270
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 18 Jun 2010 10:39 pm

That's what moderators do. Some people's children! :roll:

Plavt
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4289
Joined: Wed, 18 May 2005
Location: United Kingdom

Postby Plavt » Fri, 18 Jun 2010 11:45 pm

There's something strangely familiar about this troll but one can be sure it isn't Mr V - evident by the lack of typos. :lol: Hey you other mods isn't about time somebody removed the pain? :lol: :P

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34270
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 19 Jun 2010 12:17 am

Why?

You want to deprive us of some lightweight entertainment, boring that it is?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Leisure Chat, Jokes, Rubbish”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests