Singapore Expats Forum

Great News!!!! Singapore Close door to foreigner!!!!

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 09 Mar 2010 7:03 am

montecarlo wrote:My colleagues (100% Singaporeans) and I are decided to sideline all foreigners workers in our company!!!!

We will not let you all foreigners worker to join our conversations or socialize with us, even frame you at workplace!!! we will use any resorts to oust you all out of our country!

let's wait and see!

You think montecarlo is Malay? And his company is Malay owned and all the employees are Malay as well? You reckon? I mean, everybody else here are either foreigners of the offspring of foreigners at some point. Or do you think montecarlo is still in secondary school. I'm actually giving him a boost here as his though processes are more like a P6 PSLE failure. :lol:

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Tue, 09 Mar 2010 8:33 am

Ok, whoever is playing the troll . . . time's up!

SMS? Saint? :lol: Had your fun . . .

'nuff said Image

blue_thunder
Chatter
Chatter

Postby blue_thunder » Tue, 09 Mar 2010 9:04 am

Awesome video's nakatago.
~ I don't want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me

nakatago

Postby nakatago » Tue, 09 Mar 2010 9:13 am

blue_thunder wrote:Awesome video's nakatago.

Thanks. I'm sure montecarlo wasn't expecting this kind of Spanish Inquisition

blue_thunder
Chatter
Chatter

Postby blue_thunder » Tue, 09 Mar 2010 9:59 am

nakatago wrote:
blue_thunder wrote:Awesome video's nakatago.

Thanks. I'm sure montecarlo wasn't expecting this kind of Spanish Inquisition

He/She would have never expected replies like this from the veterans of the forum let alone the videos :)
~ I don't want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me

carteki
Editor
Editor

Postby carteki » Tue, 09 Mar 2010 10:04 am

montecarlo wrote:My colleagues (100% Singaporeans) and I are decided to sideline all foreigners workers in our company!!!!

We will not let you all foreigners worker to join our conversations or socialize with us, even frame you at workplace!!! we will use any resorts to oust you all out of our country!

let's wait and see!

Hey, why not be effective and put foreigners out of a job by not using there services AT ALL. That would mean:
1) not having a foreign maid
2) only eating and shopping at outlets that do not employ foreigners
3) move into an apartment that was built by 100% local labour
4) don't go to the IR's, bars or restaurants
5) don't ride the busses or the MRT's (I think taxis are still driven by singaporean's though so you're not completely stranded - but the road system was built by foreigners - so you're stymied there!
6) don't fly anywhere

Please can you report back to us in a couple of days as to how well you are managing to eradicate the "scourge of foreign workers" from your country.

It works - in my country we have a "buy" local campaign to encourage local industries over imports. Maybe you should start a "proudly singaporean" campaign...

SunWuKong
Regular
Regular

Postby SunWuKong » Tue, 09 Mar 2010 11:57 am

let's wait and see!

"Oooh, the Singaporeans are mad at me... I'm so scared! Oooooh, the Singaporeans...Uh oh...The Singaporeans are coming after me... Oh, don't let the Singaporeans come after me... Oh, the Singaporeans are coming after me... No, they're so big and strong... Protect me from the Singaporeans!" -- Mr. Burns :D
The nature of Monkey was ... irrepressible!

nakatago

Postby nakatago » Tue, 09 Mar 2010 1:11 pm

carteki wrote: Maybe you should start a "proudly singaporean" campaign...

On the contrary, I think they should dial it down a bit. Their misplaced pride is what got them into such a big mess in the first place.

x9200

Postby x9200 » Tue, 09 Mar 2010 2:04 pm

Are you (almost all) on some kind of mission from God or other supernatural entity that you have this overwhelming need to respond to all that obvious trolling and other rubbish? I could understand once, when you were not sure yet who you were dealing with but it continues on and on with every single response of such trolls.. :???:
Just for curiosity sake.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 09 Mar 2010 2:05 pm

nakatago wrote:
carteki wrote: Maybe you should start a "proudly singaporean" campaign...

On the contrary, I think they should dial it down a bit. Their misplaced pride is what got them into such a big mess in the first place.

Ain't it the truth! Truer words ne'er spoken! :-|

nakatago

Postby nakatago » Tue, 09 Mar 2010 2:24 pm

x9200 wrote:Are you (almost all) on some kind of mission from God or other supernatural entity that you have this overwhelming need to respond to all that obvious trolling and other rubbish? I could understand once, when you were not sure yet who you were dealing with but it continues on and on with every single response of such trolls.. :???:
Just for curiosity sake.

"What the hell is this?!? I wasn't expecting this kind of Span--"

Personally, I just wanted to let out some aggression on someone who deserves it without having to engage in debate (having a conversation with him would be like "arguing with a dining room table"). I simply can't just sucker punch a guy here like I could back home. :roll:

But then, I simply couldn't pass up on the opportunity to drop some Monty Python references. :D

x9200

Postby x9200 » Tue, 09 Mar 2010 4:18 pm

Fair enough but normally the table does not really deserves any aggression :cool:

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 09 Mar 2010 5:41 pm

But trolls are fun to play with! Matter of fact, I look at it as an art form. :P

x9200

Postby x9200 » Tue, 09 Mar 2010 7:00 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:But trolls are fun to play with! Matter of fact, I look at it as an art form. :P

No lah, not this one. This one is not responsive. He just throws to the forum a bunch of provocative rubbish and shows no emotions whatsoever. And this is everybody but him who are emotionally engaged and try to convince this dining table with various arguments only to get another emotionless provocative statement. He gets attention, he gets fed, he wins.

nakatago

Postby nakatago » Tue, 09 Mar 2010 7:09 pm

hence, the monty python clips, like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODshB09FQ8w