Singapore Expats

Great News!!!! Singapore Close door to foreigner!!!!

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
Asian_Geekette
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Asian_Geekette » Thu, 17 Jun 2010 4:57 pm

ThePainRemover2 wrote:

If we are going to act like little girls and prove our supiority by picking out little typing errors, then what the hell is "the within 40 years".

You really need to improve your pidgeon english first. :P
What is pidgeon English? A kind of a bird? Or is it pidgin? :shock: :roll:
My business is not to remake myself, but make the absolute best out of what God made. -Robert Browning

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 17 Jun 2010 6:07 pm

Methinks our latest troll has just been hoist by his own petard. Are you another of Singapore's Finest? Or, do you just think you are?
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

ThePainRemover2

Post by ThePainRemover2 » Thu, 17 Jun 2010 7:44 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Methinks our latest troll has just been hoist by his own petard. Are you another of Singapore's Finest? Or, do you just think you are?
Oh no. Stop it, stop it, please, you are killing me. My sides are spliting with laughter. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and :lol: and oh yeah :lol:

It is one thing, for a person who considers himself to be at the upper end of the food chain, to persist in using a typing error, as the main basis of their arguement, in an attempt to ridicule another. Pretty sad. Really, is that the best you got. But no, it is not, here comes another gem.

It is a complete moron, who belieives that quoteing a couple of words, (hoist by his own petard), which I believe were last pened in a Shakespearean play, will give others the impression that he has a higher intellect. Matey, you are not clever if noone knows what the hell you are talking about.

And again, the black pot raises its ugly head. A tad hypocritcal calling me a troll. Droll maybe!!! Some people like to dish it out but find it hard to take it. Don't you think.

You are a funny, funny man. I await your reply. You really make my day.

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Thu, 17 Jun 2010 8:29 pm

ThePainRemover2 wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:Methinks our latest troll has just been hoist by his own petard. Are you another of Singapore's Finest? Or, do you just think you are?
It is a complete moron, who belieives that quoteing a couple of words, (hoist by his own petard), which I believe were last pened in a Shakespearean play, will give others the impression that he has a higher intellect. Matey, you are not clever if noone knows what the hell you are talking about.
It is rather bizarre to claim no one understands the expression, and that it is 'Shakespearean'. It is a commonly used and understood turn of phrase amongst those with some semblance of a decent education (at least in the UK).

More of a mystery is why someone registers here, and then sets about writing seven messages which are all ad hominem attacks on other writers. Strange indeed!

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 17 Jun 2010 8:46 pm

ThePainRemover2 wrote: You are a funny, funny man. I await your reply. You really make my day.
I thank you very much. It's difficult, trying to be funny, when replying to such a pathetic outpouring of venom from a person with obvious problems. :wink:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Thu, 17 Jun 2010 9:31 pm

Asian_Geekette wrote:
JR8 wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:Hey stranger! Now I'm no longer the only cantankerous coot here! :P

How's the new country of abode? Settled in yet?
Hi SMS and other regulars :)

No way man... I kneel at your alter of cantancerousness :)

Settling in ok thx, lots of sausages here! lol
Good sausages? What types?

Guten tag AG

We live a couple of hundred metres from a 60,000 metre department store called KaDeWe, second largest in Europe behind Harrods apparently. I have never seen so many pork products! The deli counter for sausages, ham, pate etc must total over 50 metres in length... there are sections for each region of Germany, and then Austria, Italy, France Spain etc etc. Then you have all the fridge units for the pre-packed stuff. Truly something like porkin' heaven :lol:

p.s. Something odd. Curry bratwurst is a Berlin specialty of which they are very proud! That's curry gravy on a nice big fat pork sausage. Funny, as to a Brit is is more something you'd expect to find being dished up in a Glasgow chip-shop. :)

ThePainRemover2

Post by ThePainRemover2 » Thu, 17 Jun 2010 9:58 pm

JR8 wrote: More of a mystery is why someone registers here, and then sets about writing seven messages which are all ad hominem attacks on other writers. Strange indeed!
Oh god, another one. How about reading the forum, instead of impressing us with your incredilbly useless knowledge of Latin. Amazing.

If someone has a go at me, then I am entitled to return the favour. What is this. A delicate little girls club.

ThePainRemover2

Post by ThePainRemover2 » Thu, 17 Jun 2010 10:40 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
ThePainRemover2 wrote: You are a funny, funny man. I await your reply. You really make my day.
I thank you very much. It's difficult, trying to be funny, when replying to such a pathetic outpouring of venom from a person with obvious problems. :wink:
I can't understand why it is acceptable for a little cretin like yourself to ridicule and attack others, but whine like a little school girl when the same treatment is applied to you.

But you are still amusing to me until I tire of you. Sounds familiar.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 17 Jun 2010 11:52 pm

ThePainRemover2 wrote: But you are still amusing to me until I tire of you. Sounds familiar.
Unfortunately, unlike most trolls, you apparently have no coherent thoughts of your own and have to depend on the thoughts and statements of others, so you'll tire rather quickly. You are already clutching at straws. I'll still be here long after you have spent your load of venom. I though you were starting to sound vaguely familiar. But then again, most trolls sound about the same. But in your case, frankly, you are not as good as most. You don't hardly deserve to be called a troll at all, but more of a petulant child. So, I guess you'll have to go back to troll school for a while after you clear the sputum & dribble off your keyboard.

Now, run along, go cut and paste some more. I may engage in further repartee and again, I might not. Just depends on how bored I become with your drivel. :console:

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Fri, 18 Jun 2010 1:19 am

ThePainRemover2 wrote:
JR8 wrote: More of a mystery is why someone registers here, and then sets about writing seven messages which are all ad hominem attacks on other writers. Strange indeed!
Oh god, another one. How about reading the forum, instead of impressing us with your incredilbly useless knowledge of Latin. Amazing.

Was that another everyday expression that you didn't understand? I understand that it must be frustrating.

I hope you realise that your tenure here will last as long as you entertain us, and the rope is still going around, so get skipping bitch lol

beenthere
Regular
Regular

Post by beenthere » Fri, 18 Jun 2010 7:39 am

Dang - don't let the entertainment end too early....

ThePainRemover2

Post by ThePainRemover2 » Fri, 18 Jun 2010 9:48 am

JR8 wrote: It is rather bizarre to claim no one understands the expression, and that it is 'Shakespearean'. It is a commonly used and understood turn of phrase amongst those with some semblance of a decent education (at least in the UK).
It would only be bizarre to an old fuddy duddy dinosaur of the geriatric persusaion, who is yet to realise that this is the 21st Century.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 18 Jun 2010 9:58 am

ThePainRemover2 wrote:
JR8 wrote: It is rather bizarre to claim no one understands the expression, and that it is 'Shakespearean'. It is a commonly used and understood turn of phrase amongst those with some semblance of a decent education (at least in the UK).
It would only be bizarre to an old fuddy duddy dinosaur of the geriatric persusaion, who is yet to realise that this is the 21st Century.
You have petered out pretty quick. Rather a disappointment I must admit. :cry:

Now I see why you cut and paste. When you try to write something of your own, it's a total disaster. Old & geriatric are the same and anybody who is able to post on the internet obviously has realized that this IS the 21st century. It is becoming increasingly obvious that the only thing bizarre here is yourself.

Come on now, we're all rooting for you now. Surely you can do better than that last pathetic post. :wink:

ThePainRemover2

Post by ThePainRemover2 » Fri, 18 Jun 2010 10:14 am

[quote="JR8
I hope you realise that your tenure here will last as long as you entertain us, and the rope is still going around, so get skipping bitch lol[/quote]

Oh my, my, my, is that a threat? Do I sence hostility from the better than thou girls club? Where is our wonderful moderator "sundaymorningstaple" when required. Oh that's right, I forgot, too busy fueling the flame by engaging in banter with people that he/she regards as a Troll.

Is that the work of a good moderator? I don't think so. You should resign in disgrace. You are an imcompetent moderator. You're not even a moderate moderator. I think you have covered most of the below. Well done.

10 Rules For Being A Bad Moderator

1. Don't visit the forums you are moderating often. Twice a month is enough. Nobody cares.
2. Don't start new threads at your forum. That's the users' responsibility. You are only there for editing and deleting threads.
3. Argue with users as much as you can. You don't have anything to loose since you are the moderator. Never bring personal matters to private messages. And remember that your opinion is the only one that counts.
4. Don't respect the other members, make fun of them. If they make spelling errors then criticize them, if they have a poor or unargumented opinion destroy them with words. If they ask for help about using the forum don't help them.
5. If nobody answers a thread don't answer yourself, the user didn't wanted an answer anyway.
6. If a user makes a dupe thread in the forum don't be nice, it's the users’ fault not to know the 40+ pages that the forum has in search of a similar thread. And never ever give him a link to the content he is searching for.
7. Don't edit the bad words in posts. Fights are fun!
8. If a user is misbehaving ban him immediately, don't try sending him a private message or a warning, it's useless.
9. Close all the threads you want. Users love to see closed threads.
A way to be cool is to talk about the private forum threads in the public forum. Administrators love the fact that you tell all the users about the content of the private threads.
10. Feel free to comment on them or add any that I am missing. Remember that the purpose is to be a really bad moderator

ThePainRemover2

Post by ThePainRemover2 » Fri, 18 Jun 2010 10:20 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
ThePainRemover2 wrote:
You have petered out pretty quick. Rather a disappointment I must admit. :cry:

Now I see why you cut and paste. When you try to write something of your own, it's a total disaster. Old & geriatric are the same and anybody who is able to post on the internet obviously has realized that this IS the 21st century. It is becoming increasingly obvious that the only thing bizarre here is yourself.

Come on now, we're all rooting for you now. Surely you can do better than that last pathetic post. :wink:

Ummmm interesting!!! Now why would you use the phrase "cut and paste"? Could it be, that is your preferred method of forming a sentence. Since you seem to be repeating everything I say about you, you wouldn't be using the old cut and paste on my comments would you. Nooooooooo. You couldn't be that .............. :shock: