Singapore Expats

Great News!!!! Singapore Close door to foreigner!!!!

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
montecarlo

Great News!!!! Singapore Close door to foreigner!!!!

Post by montecarlo » Thu, 04 Mar 2010 11:51 pm

Great!!! our government will tighten the policy now to reduce foreigners work here!!! Today news!!

we have fed-up by lots of foreigner coming to our country these few years, at least i can see government doing something good now!!!

No more foreigners here!!! yahoo!!

nakatago

Re: Great News!!!! Singapore Close door to foreigner!!!!

Post by nakatago » Thu, 04 Mar 2010 11:57 pm

montecarlo wrote:Great!!! our government will tighten the policy now to reduce foreigners work here!!! Today news!!

we have fed-up by lots of foreigner coming to our country these few years, at least i can see government doing something good now!!!

No more foreigners here!!! yahoo!!
Troll harder.

When are the elections again?
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

SunWuKong
Regular
Regular

Post by SunWuKong » Fri, 05 Mar 2010 12:02 am

Well, good luck getting a job in the ensuing lull, it will not last long.

See you after the election. Business as usual.
The nature of Monkey was ... irrepressible!

montecarlo

Post by montecarlo » Fri, 05 Mar 2010 12:12 am

I'm just don't understand why you all foreign products would not leave our country? just like to stay here?!! like the disgusting ants come here to eat my honey...and leave after finishing it?

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Fri, 05 Mar 2010 12:30 am

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 05 Mar 2010 12:46 am

Just think montecarlo, when all the foreign workers leave, inside of 30 days this island will look like a pigsty cause we all know that locals NEVER bend over to pick up the garbage and litter the deliberately drop everywhere. They throw garbage all over their estates and it's the foreign workers who pick it up at 5 am every morning so the world doesn't realise what pigs you are. Within a month you will be wading arse deep in garbage. Then the world will know you for what you really are. All your office peons who sit in their air conditioned offices in the shipyards and construction sites will be home without jobs cause we know you are too sissyfied to actually go outside and do some honest labour - you'll probably try to send your maids to go do it. Course we already know the maids here have more cojones that most local males anyway.

Oh, I forgot, once the foreign workers have left, you wont have any jobs at the factories either and they will have to close down. That means the employers will have to move the factories to Thailand, Malaysia and other places that have real men living in order to fill their orders. That means the locals that had administrative jobs there will also be unemployed. And the service industries? Every local has a problem with working in service industries. That means no more clean table in hawker centres or McD's, That means if it's not on the shelf at the store, don't bother to ask as there will be nobody there to look. With more companies leaving, there will be higher unemployment and with no safety nets (as the gov't is so fond of pointing out) you all will have to start defaulting on your car payments, wide screen lcd tv, vacations and ultimately your condo's and HDB's as well. Yeah, Because you don't like sex or having babies, you have signed your own death warrant.

Even if you manage to keep your job, do you think your employer is going to give you a raise? forgeddit! He's gonna pocket the difference. And those companies who do pay more? Guess what? Their products are gonna cost more to cover that extra expense. So everything you eat or purchase is going to cost more but you won't be earning any more.

You lose by winning. :lol:

The sad part is you are like a lot out there. Too stupid to see the obvious truth. But, it your funeral. \

It was foretold by me a year or two ago, the within 40 years, Singapore will become the forgotten backwater it was 40 years ago. The current legislation is a firm step in achieving that conclusion. For Singapore's sake I hope the Gov't sees the folly of their actions just because it's getting near an election and they want to ensure support. The rot is setting in.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

FaeLLe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by FaeLLe » Fri, 05 Mar 2010 12:47 am

montecarlo wrote:I'm just don't understand why you all foreign products would not leave our country? just like to stay here?!! like the disgusting ants come here to eat my honey...and leave after finishing it?
Poor thing you getting intimidated by others coming into your own home :)
In fact you should be proud that you are a part of something that everyone craves / wants!

FaeLLe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by FaeLLe » Fri, 05 Mar 2010 1:03 am

Please do not quote anything or link to anything that is owned by SPH. Please read the stickies of this site. - thanks - moderator.

ScoobyDoes
Manager
Manager

Post by ScoobyDoes » Fri, 05 Mar 2010 3:06 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Just think montecarlo, when all the foreign workers leave, inside of 30 days this island will look like a pigsty cause we all know that locals NEVER bend over to pick up the garbage and litter the deliberately drop everywhere.

30-Days....... you give him too much credit! He'll be dead in a week cause there's hardly anybody on this rock younger than 30yrs old that knows how to cook - maids have removed that skill from a whole generation of Singaporeans.

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Fri, 05 Mar 2010 3:41 pm

montecarlo wrote:I'm just don't understand why you all foreign products would not leave our country? just like to stay here?!! like the disgusting ants come here to eat my honey...and leave after finishing it?
We are products???

Anyway, why do you use a forum name like monetcarlo if you are so against foreigners? Shouldn't you call yourself Jurong or Bukit panjang?

'nuff said Image

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 05 Mar 2010 3:47 pm

Maybe BukitIamaHoSwee? :P
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Fri, 05 Mar 2010 3:51 pm

'nuff said Image

montecarlo

Post by montecarlo » Fri, 05 Mar 2010 11:30 pm

staplemorning, are you stupid headhunter? you're are to blame to bring in so many foreign products to here!!! if you're are Singaporean, then you are the black sheep and traitor of our nation!!!

I know all of you don't like my view, but I believe most Singaporean would have the same view with me!!! want all you leave our piece of land now!

whatever the fate or consequence Singapore will have to face after whole foreigners being ousted out is also not a concern to you anyway. We Singaporean not need foreigners also can do very well!!! Just go back to your home country and develop your own country will do!

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Sat, 06 Mar 2010 1:16 am

montecarlo, do yourself a favor and at least know about whom you're attacking and even if your arguments hold water.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 06 Mar 2010 7:09 am

montecarlo wrote:if you're are Singaporean, then you are the black sheep and traitor of our nation!!!
Interesting.

montecarlo, I wonder if Lee Kwan Yew would appreciate you calling him a traitor to your nation? You think? It was Mr. Lee who made it possible to build the home you are living in by bringing foreigners in as your pappies didn't have the education or knowledge how to do it themselves.

It was Mr. Lee who made it possible to build a world class airport, mrt system, sewerage system, for that matter everything you use/live in/travel on by bringing in the foreigners with the knowledge to do it. It was Mr. Lee who convinced foreign companies to come here and build their plants and train former nightsoil collectors into factory workers. In order to do all these things, he had/has to bring in foreigners because your fathers didn't have any knowledge of these things. So, I think you are basically barking up the wrong tree. You should join the opposition party as you are calling Mr. Lee stupid. I doubt that he will take kindly to that. He's devoted his entire live to making a country for you ungrateful wretches to live in comfort in.

Who's the stupid one now? :roll: