Singapore Expats Forum

Should i issue seperation deed or reconsider

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

utopia
Regular
Regular

Postby utopia » Fri, 05 Mar 2010 10:28 am

nakatago wrote:No! They could be donated to charity so at least Deadbeat Dad can at least indirectly do something good to someone other than himself.

Actually, the original recommendation I had in mind was to take a baseball bat and bash the smithereens out of the toys as therapy and also to send a clear message to the Dad.

But I decided it's not worth provoking a person who has obviously far too much time on his hands - ala 'An idle mind...' proverb.

The black trash bag fits better; cue lasting imagery looking at the back of the person dragging that black trash bag away.

mayaray
Regular
Regular

Postby mayaray » Fri, 05 Mar 2010 10:39 am

sorry to hear about your predicament, ling. I hope you stick by your decision and will have better luck in the future. stay strong for your baby.

ling88

Postby ling88 » Fri, 05 Mar 2010 11:18 am

haha.. he already leave spore le back to his family side so y i mus bother so much abt him liao rite i back to my normal life w my baby

Mad Scientist
Director
Director

Postby Mad Scientist » Fri, 05 Mar 2010 5:10 pm

ling88 wrote:haha.. he already leave Singapore le back to his family side so y i mus bother so much abt him liao rite i back to my normal life w my baby

Oh..... he will definitely bother you once he ran out of money and hold you to ransom ONE LAST TIME. Pay Big money to me and I sign the paper ransom sounds familiar ???

I suggest you get a protection order for you and your kid from him. If something happens that can turn nasty in the future ,he can go to jail as you already have protection order made out against him.

Think ahead , change the house lock and be prepared. Take care

If this scumbag is really what she said, I will slice his ding dong and feed to the dog. Man !!! I really get work up with this kind of trash bag
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

ling88

Postby ling88 » Mon, 08 Mar 2010 8:52 am

He now is uncontactable.. & now i has to face smt myself again as i mite b preg again shit men at this pt of tym as i miss my mens le.. sad case.. hope it will cum cum cum... hai.. he a totally asshole w/o him tis few day i felt more hapi den w him.. mani say he will rtn was his family side can no longer support him..