Singapore Expats

still is "singaporeans speak singlish"

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
Brah
Manager
Manager

Post by Brah » Mon, 21 Feb 2011 8:21 pm

+1 what SE said - people in this forum know that this tool is not representative of the good people of Singapore.

He did make for some good fun for a few days but it's gone stale now and his credibility has already deterioated into a death spiral of grasps for comebacks and resorts to crudeness. In layman's terms, a temper tantrum.

The only places left for him to go is into cyberoblivion like his fellow tool crocss22 (unless he is the very same tool), and/or, in jail as what MS cautioned.

If he can't hold himself in an adult-level conversation, as they say, don't go away mad, just go away. And don't let the screen door hit you in the ass on your way out.
Strong Eagle wrote:
ev-disinfection wrote:Breedmon, you are a disgrace to us locals and for your info, i do not need more business, as our regular corporate clients have been keeping us really busy for the past 2 years.

I wonder if you are promoting SG or really just harming her, but i would bet my last bottom dollar that it is the latter. Geez..
You do not comprehend what these people here have written in reply to your posts, and just continue to be racial, rude and irritating.

Oh and before you say it, i do not need to impress anyone. Period.

As a local, I am truly ashamed. :(
No need to be ashamed. It's not you. It's a goofus whose Momma unfortunately didn't teach him any better.
BTW I downloaded croc's (shall we just call him Crock Of S*&% ?) YT video before it was deleted.

breedmon

Post by breedmon » Tue, 22 Feb 2011 6:08 pm

Haha madman, great plan there. But there are only a few slight problems with your plan.....first I am not racist but a lot of posters here are, second all your "sections" laws don't even exists and third, I am not even based in SG but N.America. Freedom of speech is legal here and SG laws obviously don't apply here.

Were you referring to the ISA or CLTP? The ones used to detain terrorists and serial murderers?

Just some friendly mental health advice to a few posters: If you are threatening to put some overseas unknown guy behind bars for life under some terrorism law, or posting posts after posts of insults which the adresee don't even bother to reply, you may want to talk to a counsellor soon. Normal peeps have got more important and pleasurable stuff to do than trading meaningless insults with a bunch of coarse angry losers, ta.

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Tue, 22 Feb 2011 7:04 pm

breedmon wrote:Haha madman, great plan there. But there are only a few slight problems with your plan.....first I am not racist but a lot of posters here are, second all your "sections" laws don't even exists and third, I am not even based in SG but N.America. Freedom of speech is legal here and SG laws obviously don't apply here.

Were you referring to the ISA or CLTP? The ones used to detain terrorists and serial murderers?

Just some friendly mental health advice to a few posters: If you are threatening to put some overseas unknown guy behind bars for life under some terrorism law, or posting posts after posts of insults which the adresee don't even bother to reply, you may want to talk to a counsellor soon. Normal peeps have got more important and pleasurable stuff to do than trading meaningless insults with a bunch of coarse angry losers, ta.
Hehehe.... doesn't realise the this forum is 'Singapore jurisdiction', and thinks foreign IP address means he can do as he pleases.

Poor child.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 22 Feb 2011 9:12 pm

Actually the term that came to my mind first was 'deluded fool'. But 'poor child' works just as well considering his maturity level. :-|
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Eau2011
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Eau2011 » Tue, 22 Feb 2011 11:38 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Actually the term that came to my mind first was 'deluded fool'. But 'poor child' works just as well considering his maturity level. :-|
SMS, can we just ignore his (his other nicks) provocation in future? I start from myself. :lol:

If no one talks to him, he soon will feel bored. :P

So this is my last post. I won't even bother myself to read his post anymore.

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Tue, 22 Feb 2011 11:47 pm

Ah but Eau the troll has only been left here so that we can toy with him like a cat with a half-dead mouse. He continues to exist solely to bring us pleasure!

Enjoy it while it lasts :) The moment our collective fun vibe turns, he's history.

prkravi
Chatter
Chatter

Post by prkravi » Tue, 22 Feb 2011 11:48 pm

Eau2011 wrote: SMS, can we just ignore his (his other nicks) provocation in future?
It doesn't work that way Eau, If we let them be, then they take things for granted and the filth gets scattered all over, spoiling the very fabric of the forum.
When termites enter the house, you need to exterminate them.
More so when Trolls enter a forum.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 12:18 am

JR8 wrote: Enjoy it while it lasts :) The moment our collective fun vibe turns, he's history.
He is. :-|
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

prkravi
Chatter
Chatter

Post by prkravi » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 12:30 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote: He is. :-|
You meant :shooting: ?

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 6:48 am

We are now.... Image

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 6:50 am

Until he comes back. Which doubtless he will....

tic...toc... as such...