Singapore Expats

PMFC: local team mixed with expats.(11 aside football)

For all the football fans out there.
diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Thu, 19 Jun 2014 11:34 pm

We play midweek, sat league, sun league - both 11aside and futsal. We are a multi national sides and have teams of varying levels for you to try out.

Plenty of fun and good competition, we recently won our 9th league titles to date since we started in 2010.

Loads of after football activities to socialize and regular nights out.

We are looking to add players to our squad for the coming new season. There are friendlies this sat and sun for you to play and try out.

If your interested to join us, do email me at [email protected] or PM me.

Thanks.
Dian PMFC

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Wed, 02 Jul 2014 12:53 am

We play midweek, sat league, sun league - both 11aside and futsal. We are a multi national sides and have teams of varying levels for you to try out.

Plenty of fun and good competition, we recently won our 9th league titles to date since we started in 2010.

We are looking to add players to our squad for the coming new season. There are friendlies this sat and sun for you to play and try out.

Thanks.
Dian PMFC

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Fri, 25 Jul 2014 10:17 pm

If your interested to join us, do email me at [email protected] or PM me. 

Thanks. 
Dian PMFC

gogo18

Post by gogo18 » Sun, 24 Aug 2014 1:37 pm

Hi, would love to join, will write once I've sorted some stuff out. Cheers.

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Thu, 11 Sep 2014 12:14 am

Plenty of fun and good competition, we recently won our 9th league titles to date since we started in 2010 and are on track for title 10.

Thanks.  
Dian PMFC

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Thu, 11 Sep 2014 12:21 am

Plenty of fun and good competition, we recently won our 9th league titles to date since we started in 2010 and are on track for title 10.

Thanks.  
Dian PMFC

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Sun, 12 Oct 2014 10:41 pm

Loads of after football activities to socialize and regular nights out. Venues we play at include the beautiful Marina Bay Floating Platform. Team trips to take part in events such as the international phuket 7s are also an annual event.

We are looking to add players to our squad for the coming new sat and sun division 1 season. There are friendlies this sat and sun for you to play and try out.   

Thanks.   
Dian PMFC

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Sun, 12 Oct 2014 10:46 pm

play midweek, sat league, sun league - both 11aside and futsal. We are a multi national sides and have teams of varying levels for you to try out.   

Loads of after football activities to socialize and regular nights out. Venues we play at include the beautiful Marina Bay Floating Platform. Team trips to take part in events such as the international phuket 7s are also an annual event.

We are looking to add players to our squad for the coming new sat and sun division 1 season. There are friendlies this sat and sun for you to play and try out.   

Thanks.   
Dian PMFC

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Re: PMFC: local team mixed with expats.(11 aside football)

Post by diboroan » Tue, 02 Dec 2014 11:40 pm

Thanks.
Dian PMFC

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Mon, 19 Jan 2015 11:05 pm

We are looking to add players to our squad for the coming new sat and sun division 1 season. There are friendlies this midweek, sat and sun for you to play and try out.

Thanks.
Dian PMFC

Jase01

Post by Jase01 » Thu, 05 Feb 2015 10:07 am

Hi guys, I want to join your football team but the problem is, I can only be fully based in Singapore probably by March or April. Still fixing some stuff before I can go there. Is your team open for new members by then? Being a new comer in Singapore, I need to meet new friends by then..

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Mon, 16 Feb 2015 7:18 pm

Hi Jase,

Sure we have teams of various levels and days(Wkdays, Sat, Sun) open for recruitment at all times. Just send me an email [email protected] for more details.

Thanks
Dian

Jase01

Post by Jase01 » Tue, 17 Feb 2015 9:41 am

Thanks, bro. I will be in touch soon..

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Mon, 27 Apr 2015 1:24 am

Plenty of fun and good competition, since we started in 2010, we have won 10 league titles to date and recently won the ESPZEN Champions Cup 14/15, a tournament featuring all ESPZEN league and cup winners.

We are looking to add players to our squad for the coming new sat and sun division 1 season. There are friendlies this midweek, sat and sun for you to play and try out.

Thanks.
Dian
PMFC

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Sat, 25 Jul 2015 1:12 am

We play midweek, sat league, sun league - both 11aside and futsal. We are a multi national sides and have teams of varying levels for you to try out. A normal week sees us play a midweek game and at least 3 league matches over the weekend, good chance of getting a game that fits.

Plenty of fun and good competition, since we started in 2010, we have won 10 league titles to date and recently won the ESPZEN Champions Cup 14/15, a tournament featuring all ESPZEN league and cup winners.

Loads of after football activities to socialize and regular nights out. Venues we play at include the beautiful Marina Bay Floating Platform. Team trips to take part in events such as the international phuket 7s are also an annual event. Most of the team are currently in Vietnam for a preseason tour and matches.

We are looking to add players to our squad for the coming new sat and sun season. There are friendlies this midweek, sat and sun for you to play and try out.

Thanks.
Dian
PMFC